Chapter 1

Author POV

Scribble, scribble.

The sound of pens and pencils scraping against paper. A couple of sighs here, a couple of sighs there. When they couldn't  seem to figure out the problem

Y/n looked at the clock.

Tick-tock

Tick-tock

Why must time move so slowly? 

The melanin teenage girl looked at her paper. It was already filled out. Now, she had to wait for time to pass.

Eventually, time did pass, and the bells rung y/n immediately stood up. "Hey y/n wanna hang out later now that our finals are over?" "Sorry Maya, I have lessons then taekwondo. However, if you want to, after that, then sure." "Estimated time?" Maya asked."Around 9 is the time I get done." "Okay that's perfect. we can read the latest chapter together, then rewatch jujutsu kaisen." "Aren't you sick of rewatching that?" "Never! It's a master piece in the making. However, I have a few words for gege." She huffed, folding her arms as they walked to their lockers, getting their bags."Why? Cause -" Maya hushed her."Don't say it he's not actually dead, just sleeping." "Right...." "y/n, I don't want to hear that you was crying like you got broken up with." "That was 2 weeks ago. I'm over it." "Tell that to someone who believes you." Y/n sighed. "See you later, maya."  Y/n said and  got in the back seat.

"Good afternoon." The driver greeted her. "Hi." She greeted and put her headphones  on and scrolled on tiktok.

𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬  𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭 𝔦𝔫 𝔧𝔧𝔨 ?
𝔄: 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣
𝔅:𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔩𝔬𝔱
ℭ:𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶
𝔇: 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔳𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰

Y/n hummed and sent it to Maya

💞💝  st𝕀Ⓝк  🍮😺

I would choose d and try to save my favorite characters duhh

Read at 3:57pm

Me

Figured smh
Read at 3:57 pm

💞💝  st𝕀Ⓝк  🍮😺

Why😭 

Read at 3:58pm

I mean I know that would probably be impossible but like I literally love most of them so I gotta try right.

Read at 3:59 pm

Me

Girl if you tried you would die 9 times out of 10 we not even gon get a op skill if we do go? So like might as well flee or kms cause i'll be damned if I go out by one of sukunas fire balls😂

Read at 4:00pm

💞💝  st𝕀Ⓝк  🍮😺

😂😂 that's true I guess.

Read at 4:00pm

"Ma'am we're here." Y/n looked up she was in front of the big boring library. Don't get her wrong she loved reading, but it had to be something she liked reading. Not only that, the library was just another 2 hours of learning meaningless stuff.  She thanked the driver and got out of the car walking into the library. The cold air hit her legs, giving her goosebumps. She went to her designated spot, and her tutor was already right there "good after noon y/n." She greeted with a kind smile which y/n returned and sat down."So today we're going to continue our unit on taxes and housing." "We've been going over this for a month now. Do I really need to keep talking about this?" "As a U.S. citizen, yes, not only that. If you want to make it big or somewhat decent in life, there's just some stuff you gotta know to cheat the system."  Y/n nodded, and they started the lesson.