Chapter 14

(Leave this reference right here credits to artist)

Gojo may seem a little ooc at some point but im trying to make a break through i want him to fel like he's getting read like an open book and tear down some of them walls.

Author POV

"Sup guys." Y/n greeted as she took slow steps while focusing on her game. "Hey girl!" Nobara greeted. "Ah Y/n you bastard! You killed me!" Yuji groaned as he turned the phone off stuffing it in his pocket. Y/n smiled putting her phone away. "Not my fault you suck." She shrugged. "Do you ever stop playing games?" "Sometimes." Y/n shrugged. "What's with the Gojo-sensei get up?" Maya asked her. "I made a sacred promise to myself." Maya face-palmed. "Welp since everyone's here let's go see Gojo-sensei!" The group of five made their way into the room. "You look better than Gojo." Nobara stated loudly.

"hm?" Nobara looked at gojo's unmoving figure "I think he's sleep." Y/n nodded. "Gojo sensei." "This is odd i wanna prank him now." "His infinity is probably up tho." "Gojo-sensei!!" Gojo figure moved slightly. "Hey. he's up." "Wait a second. That's an expensive chair isn't it?" "Gojo sensei's lowkey rich." "You're the one who called us here. Please don't go dozing off." "Megumi stop being so harsh, smile!!" Y/n stated pulling his cheeks he lightly slapped her hands off his face rubbing his cheeks ask gojo lifted his eye thing getting a look at his students in the present.

"What are you smiling about?" Megumi asked as gojo stood up and Nobara instantly took his seat acting like a big-shot. After they settled down Gojo went on to explain that there was possibly two or more moles feeding intel to the curse users and told them they would be meeting up with Utahime in a few hours to help with the investigation.

"Welp Let's go get ready." "You up for a warm up spar before we go?" "Maya asked Yuji who nodded as the for walked out. "Are you alright?" Y/n asked turning to Gojo. "Why wouldn't i be? That's a great costume you really got the eyes on point!." Y/n got the message that he didn't really want to think about it. "Let's get a picture or two before i go change for the mission." He nodded as she pulled out her phone handing it to Gojo since his arms were longer. They snapped a few pictures.

"I hope you feel better satoru." Gojo lip twitched as he kept his smile. "I'm alright." He reassured and Y/n left out closing the door. Gojo sat down in his chair and let out a small huff leaning his head on his hand. 'Why are they so similar?' He asked himself.

【.】【.】【.】

"This way, Please." Utahime instructed politely as they made their way out of the rain into a parking garage(I hope i got the area right) "Gojo has informed you all about the mole, right?" "yes." The group synchronously stated. "We think there're two or more people feeding intel to the curse users. One has to be highly ranked, even higher than the principals. I can't do anything about that. The other is someone feeding information to that higher-up... Today's target. They're still only under suspicion so after apprehending the suspect, we need to conduct an interrogation." "So...." Nobara started. "It's someone from kyoto school right?" Nobara assess. "It has to be since we, from the tokyo branch are all here." Maya intervened. 'I hope nothing changes from the manga.'