Chapter 8

Author POV

Y/n opened her eyes and sighed holding her eyes as the shadows started crawling over her "Just leave me alone tonight."  She spoke out and closed her eyes tired of these dreams that kept her mind up. The shadows moved up to her neck forcing her to lay down before she was pulled underneath. 

Megumi opened his eyes feeling a weird energy and got out of bed exiting his room  Only to see maya and nobara exit their rooms as well Maya looked at Y/n's room and rolled her eyes going back into her room closing the door. "What's her problem?" Nobara asked and megumi shrugged. Nobara knocked on her door. "Y/n are you okay?" Nobara asked there was no answer so she opened the door everything was fine. "That's weird... There's nothing there...." Nobara said and closed the door.

'Y/n'

A  voice called out  as her body jerked telling her to breath but she could not being surrounded by all the water. 

'Y/n, don't fight it.'

Y/n frowned 'Who is that?'

"Do you think the girl is faring alright?" "Probably not. She's reluctant to accept it though with the enhancement's she should be accepting it soon." "And once she does?" "Who knows, Hopefully The past will be passed on to her so that she can learn how to use both."

Y/n lungs felt as if they were gonna bust any moment. 'Y/n accept it, Breathe. Once you do The dreams will stop you can finally rest.' 'Why are you so eager for me to accept?' 'You want to be stronger right? That's what i want too, You see Maya she's growing, She doesn't need to be protected.' Y/n body began to relax.

"What if she won't accept it?" "It'll take her body whole." "What does that mean?" "She'll either be killed or trapped."

Y/n body jerked more and more as she started loosing consciousness.... Y/n felt herself drop  and she opened her eyes seeing a beautiful melanin skinned woman with white hair in front of her the woman covered her mouth. "Don't speak unless you want the shadows to get in." She said and Y/n nodded "I am a ancestor of yours, and i can manipulate time." Y/n face shifted to confusion. "Many of the people that belonged to my clan could but many years ago stuff went down and we were wiped out for the most part meaning that our descendants didn't have much knowledge on how to control this type of power  and i assume one of them had a power similar to Your very great auntie, whom could turned time so fast it started messing with space and i'm guessing that's how you ended up else where. Now enough of that and i'll get straight to the point accept it and live. With that same power you are rejecting you can also return home with it. Oh and remember Time heals to body as well." She said with a smile placing her head against Y/n's. Y/n felt her head heat up a bit and she started feeling weird. "I won't let you struggle trying to control it so i'll just give you my knowledge and power, This world is far to cruel and you wouldn't have enough time if i didn't lend you a hand...." She trailed off and Y/n winced.