Chapter 7

Author POV

Y/n patiently waited for yuji to wake up as she wanted to apart of his secret training later on  and had to listen to gojo talk about his dream  and the reason he dumped some of his missions on his students, "i"m gonna start y/n if you don't want to see you're classmate- What? What are you two looking at?" Shoko asked as yuji sat up all groggily and when he finally came to he noticed. "Woah my dick is hanging out!" Shoko looked at the student  shocked while kyotaka could barely even form words to confirm that the once dead boy was alive. Y/n definitely moved her eyes around the room definitely not trying to see his thing 'A small price to pay for special training later on.' She told herself as gojo welcomed yuji back to the land of the living. and he turned his attention to Y/n and smiled "Hi Y/n! it's good to see you're doing okay!"  Yuji said as he waved at her Y/n looked at him and her eyes went wide 'wow  can we get a censor please?'  she asked looking at the invisible camera. and she sighed "How's everyone else doing?" He asked her. "Working hard to get stronger i bet," She stated with a smile  though it falter when she felt something grab her leg an she looked down.

There was nothing there. 

"Y/n can i speak to you outside?" Gojo asked while walking out with shoko and y/n left as well. "Keep it a secret that yuji's alive okay~" He said with a smile and Y/n nodded "Okay then i'll make this quick.  So far it's only happened twice." "What happened?" "Time stopped around me." Gojo tilted his head slow to process what she just said as shoko pulled out a cig. "What?" "Time stops around me for a certain amount of time the first time was when you had a spar with sukuna and i almost got hit, the second time was when sukuna took over yuji's body  and he tried to kill him. the first time was like maybe 5 seconds and the second time it was like 20 seconds." Gojo put his his hand over his mouth while his other hand rested on his hip lazily. "This is a first you were scared during both times i assume." "Yeah..." She admitted "That's- wow I'm honestly speechless." "So i wanted to ask you if you could help me get a handle on cursed technique." "Yeah I was probably gonna pull you for that anyways Now that you told me that." She nodded. "Well then my business is done here so i'll be off okay." "bye bye~" 

Shoko let out a puff of smoke. "That's something..... You teach her how to use that properly she'll be strong." "Yeah no doubt about it the problem that'll occur with this is how hard i'm going to have to train her." 

【.】

【.】

【.】

Drip-Drip.