Chapter 5

Author POV

Recore- July 2018
Nishi-tokyo city
                                     Eishuu reform school.           above the field.

"Hey' what the hell  that?" "What? " "That! it looks like an egg!" "So what?!!"

A potentially  high-grade vengeful ghost <name undecided>
                                         Several Non-shamans were confirmed to have sighted the cured womb.

Due to the urgency of the situation, the five  first year students from the magic college were dispatched.

Within that group......ᗡAƎᗡ ꙄI ƎͶO
                                       Ǒ̸̤͉͍͈͍̓̍̏N̴̡̡̮͔̖̳̆̒̅̔̿̊̽͒̈͝E̴̡̻̥̤͇̻̪͊͐̋̄̾͂̓̚ ̸̪̓́I̵̭̘̦̦͆͌͋Ş̵̢̤̙͚̫̠̠̥͔̽͂̉̾̓͘ ̷̞̭̪͍͕̗̲͎̙̮̄̊̒D̶̟̂̌͋Ȩ̵̺̯͖͇̞́͛̓͆Ḁ̶̘̬͔͕͕͔͛̌̒̀̿͐̈́͒͂D̵̢̰̦̥̺͕͕̔͊̐͗́

"Fashionably late as always." "Hey it's my ankle, not my sense of fashion, don't hate." She told Maya. "Should you be going with that ankle?" "It's almost healed, and I do need some practice according to satoru."

.░T░i░m░e░ ░s░k░i░p░

"Our 'window' confirmed the cursed wombs existence about three hours ago. When the evacuation guide was at 90%, we closed the facility after evaluating the scene. At the inmates' hospital 2nd lodge..." He pushed up his glasses. "Five patients were left there with the cursed womb." 'Why were five patients left in there?' Y/n wondered. "If the cursed womb can metamorphose... we predict that it will become a high-grade  cursed spirit." Kyotaka explained, and the mood became somber. "Hey, I still don't really get all this high-grade stuff." Yuji stated bluntly.  Kyotaka pushed his glasses up again, wiping the rain drops off of them "High-grade you'll need rapid carpet bombing. First grade (or ouasi-first grade), even a military tank isn't enough. Second grade, you can barely make it with a shotgun. Third grade, you can be relieved with a handgun.  Fourth grade, you're completely fine with a wooden baseball bat." "I see." Y/n raised her hand."Can I get a shot gun." "Huh?" Kyotaka tilted his head sorta taken aback. "May I ask why?" "To kill the lower grade curses." "Ahh.... I'll speak with gojo about it." "Thank you." "Naturally, shamans with an equal level to the cursed spirits are assigned missions in today's case, that would be someone like gojo-sensei, huh?"  Megumi explained, and y/n frowned. 'If this is something someone stronger like gojo should be dealing with  why were we sent here?'  Her eyes subconsciously traveled to yuji. "Where is gojo-sensei?" Maya and yuji asked he looked at her and smiled."Jinx!"

Kyotaka cleared his throat. "He's one a business trip. In the first place, he can't just hang around in the school. He's talented.  The industry always has a labor shortage. Many shamans have taken missions beyond their capabilities, But this time it's an emergency and there's an anomaly. 'Things you should never battle against' You have two choices when you're against a high-grade enemy: run or die. Follow what your fear tell you, please. Don't forget that your mission is to confirm whether there are any survivors. If there are any, strive to rescue them to the end."  He finished and a lady walked up cutting in. "Excuse me. Excuse me." She said waving them  down as the man chased after her "Is Tadashi.... Is my son okay?" Yuji began to feel bad for the mother. 'This parent personally came to see us.' kyotaka thought as he stepped in front of yuji. "Depending on this person, There's a chance that the poison has spread. At the present time, I can't offer any more information." He explained as she took a step back as the man had advised her to stand back and she started crying. And that alone was enough for yuji to begin to yearn to bring her son back to her. "Fushiguro, Kugisaki, Maya, Y/n we're going to save them."  He said as determination  sparked up between the group.