Chapter 3

Author POV

"For the time being, stay off that ankle and just attend to your studies." Yaga told her.   Y/n nodded and remained silent, and he left.
Y/n got up out of bed and limped out the dorm room.  'Do they even have a library?' She wondered as she walked through the hallways. After some time, she finally came across Panda. "Escuse me, could you give me directions to the library?" She asked, and he turned around and looked down at her."I'll just take you there since even the directions are confusing." "Is the library far?" She asked, and he nodded."I'm Panda. You're one of the new first years, right?" Y/n nodded. "I'm y/n." She introduced herself with a slight bow. 

Although Panda wanted to spark up more conversation with her, he could tell she wasn't in the mood to talk. Eventually, they arrived at the library she thanked him, and they parted ways.

Y/n flipped through the book  it had been some hours. How many? Who knows. She just needed to keep herself distracted at all costs. If not, she was gonna cry, but she didn't want to. After all, there would be no one to pity her they'd just see her as weak is what she believed.

"Y/n~" Maya sung out as she wrapped her arms around y/n. "Hey, how are you holding up?" She asked."Good enough, I guess -" "That's good, so what type of cursed technique did you get? Mine is so op. I don't know whose listening to me, but they're answering all my requests. Look!" She said, letting go of y/n she walked over to the bookcase and lifted it up with one hand."Super strength, ain't that cool?!" Maya smiled as she carefully set the bookcase down,"and my curse technique is nullification. I can nullify my own cursed energy, and the people around me and my other one ....hmm.... I don't have a name for it yet, but it has something  to do with  lightning, you know!" Maya boasted happily."That's good. I'm happy for you." Y/n said with a small smile.  "So what did you get?" "I didn't ask for anything big, just some of my things from home, you know." "Y/n you're not thinking big here! We are in jujutsu kaisen. Can you imagine how much fun this will be?!" Maya said, grabbing her hands excitedly."I don't think this will be fun at all. This is life or death." Y/n said, holding on to mayas hands "you need to be careful, and we need to stick together so we can get home safely." Maya pulled away from her."Yeah..... we'll I'm going to go mess with the second year's. See you later, y/n!" With that, Maya left.

'She's hiding something, but what?' Y/n wondered.

"Y/n~" Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and turned around, and there gojo was waving that her.

T⃣   i⃣   m⃣   e⃣   s⃣   k⃣   i⃣   p⃣

"So where are we going?" She asked "first to meet your new team mate." He answered,"and then?" "Well until you can start using reverse cursed technique or your ankle naturally heals, you can't get in on the action." "Then I should be happy then right?" "I mean you can but where's the fun in being a 4th grade? Once Maya gets enough experience, she could be a 1st grade."

Y/n blinked once

She blinked twice

"Do you want a cookie?" She asked confused "you're quite rude to be getting a ride on my back." "You can leave me I don't care." "And you're sassy  and mean sheesh." He hoisted her up again as she was slipping down and continued to walk towards the entrance. "I thought you and Maya were close." "We are. This is just a favorable situation to her where it's not for me, so we don't have the same attitude about it. But i still love her all the same." She explained. "I see, so you're only nice to Maya, huh? Do you like her?" Y/n hit him in the head."Shut up, no I don't I love her but not like that. She's my best friend." Y/n said.