Chapter 6

Author POV

Megumi Made hand signed and shouted "Chimera!" A creature with wings settled its claws on megumi's clothes while electricity sparked around maya before it covered her body and attached herself to the metal pipe walls running down the wall the chimera made a noise as she has shocked it and it let go of megumi though luckily they were fairly close to the ground and he kept running as soon as his feet landed, Catching up to maya who stopped using her cursed technique. 'Don't die...' He thought 

【.】

【.】

【.】

Yuji clenched his teeth taking the hit to his stomach while he also landed a hit on the curse. 'Since i'm this close. i can't escape anymore. If i die, you'll die too, right? If you don't want that then cooperate with me! Sukuna!' Yuji pleaded. 

"I refuse!" sukuna said as Yuji stopped the bleeding on his arm with his belt "Even if the me inside you dies my soul is cut into 18 other pieces. Though frustratingly the one who controls this body is not me. If you want me to take over then that's fine. But when that happens, before i go after the cursed spirit... I'll kill those brats first." Sukuna added the last part referring to Maya and Megumi. "Next is that woman. It's full of vitality. It seems like i'll be able to have some fun and that other brat, tuh not even worth killing such a weakling well It's screams might be worth something." He said with a smile "I won't let you do that." Yuji told him as sweat dropped down his face. "That's what i thought but if all you're concerned about is me.... your friends will definitely die." He taunted as the curse spat air at them causing a small crate just a few inches away from maya's foot. 'It's not sorcery. It just hurled magical power at us.' Megumi thought as he looked at the curse as it started giggling. "FUSHIGURO TAKE KUGISAKI Y/N AND MAYA AND RUN AWAY FROM HERE!" he determined and megumi stiffened at his words. "I'll hold back until you 4 leave this place. When you're safe outside give me any signal you want. Then i'll swapwith sukuna."

"THERE'S NO WAY I COULD DO THAT! THERE'S A HIGH-GRADE OPPONENT RIGHT THERE!" "I agree with megumi we can help you yuji it's to dangerous to do by yourself!" "Look closely." Yuji said as he wiped the sweat off his face. "It's having fun. It's totally underestimating us. We can at least try to buy time.""It's no us-"

"FUSHIGURO--" Yuji smiled a bit "I'm counting on you."

Megumi gritted his teeth as he formed hand signs and a hound appeared "SEARCH FOR KUGISAKI!"

The curse tore it's pants off as if it was shedding. "(I can move more freely now) Is  what you're saying huh?" 'Of course there's no effect  no matter how many times i punch it. And i have no idea how to use magical powers either. But this is good enough for now I'll buy us ti--' He thought process was cut short. As the curse sent him crashing into the wall groaning in main 'what was with that barrier of magical power just now?' The curse appeared in front of him with a sadistic smile its hands that were readying to hit yuji, covered in purse magic.

Yuji crashed through the wall as the curse's hit connected and he fell from the high up hitting the ground roughly his eyes rolled back as the cursed walked through the hole it hand created while cooking up another attack. Yuji snapped back to it as his body was screaming at him to get up. debris flew past him as he got up sticking his hand and wounded arm out. The sheer forces of the on coming attack made the skin on his fingers peel away and began to make his finger be nonexistent Tear's filled yuji's eyes as he knew what was coming not only that but the pain from having his fingers blow away was tortuously painful."URGHH!" 'Ithurtsithurtsithurts, It's so painful,sopainful,sopainful! why me? If only i didn't pick up that finger!ᵢf ₒₙₗy ᵢ dᵢdₙ'ₜ ₑₐₜ ᵢₜ, If only... If only H̷͖͔̗̟͙̦͕̊͌̈́͐͛ḙ̸̫͎͍͔͇̋̈́͒̀͝ͅl̷̢͎̯̯̫̓͆͠p̸̢͓̤̯̟̯͉̭͍̀͛̉͜ ̵̛̭̖͚͍̻͎͊̔̌͋̈̇̓̈́̕p̵͆̓͜e̵̪̐̍̊͆o̶̟̺̗̪̰̦̒̾̐͂̎̈́̕̚p̸̣̀̔͗̉͐̊̊̀̊͝l̸͔̟̈́͊̿̀͋ḙ̷̛̓͝ '