Chapter 9

Author POV

"Maya you're stance is tacky, what's the point in having all that speed and what not if you can be precise with it, Running around like that will only tire you out then boom you're dead." Maki explained to her and Maya let out a dejected sigh. "I know I'm trying, I didn't exactly have training in combat my whole life. This is new to me...." She sighed. "Practice with Y/n I'm sure she'll be more than happy to train you." "I dunno." "No I'm telling you. You're going to practice with Y/n."

"Whose practicing with me?" Y/n asked as she put her freshly done hair up into a ponytail. Maki smiled "You're going to be showing Maya the ropes I may be to rough, no cursed energy or nothing she needs to learn how to fight first." A smile crept up onto Y/n mouth as she tucked her compression shirt in. "Sure thing let's stretch first." "I already did." Maya said Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "Well I was trying to be considerate but fine." Y/n cracked her neck. "Come on."

"Y/n go easy on her." "Will do." She assured nobara.

"Let me see your stance." Maya loosely put her arms up, while Y/n circled her and kicked the back of her knee making her fall. "I barely touched you, Put more strength into you're lower body." Maya eye twitched and she followed along with her words. Y/n stepped back and got in her fighting stance. "Come at me." Maya hesitated but ran at her Y/n stepped to the side and she slapped the girl's side with the back of her head. "What are you? A bull? Go in with a plan b, Be able to move along with you're opponent. Put you're arms up." Maya did as she said. "Follow my motions." 

"If they go for you're lower put you're hands together and do a king pin." Maya giggled. "I'm not laughing." Y/n  stated  as she went low and tackled the girl to the ground getting on top of her. "once they get you like this it's game over unless you strike here--" She pointed at the girls neck "--Or here."  She pointed at the back of her head and got off of the girl. Maya stood up. "Follow my lead." Y/n stated as she kicked her foot up in the air  and moved her hips to land on the same foot and kick her other foot in the air. "I can't do that." "Did you try?" "Yeah." Y/n sighed "You're a lost cause to me megumi come practice with her." Maya scoffed "Well excuse me for not growing up with a silver spoon in my mouth, Being able to go take martial art's lessons." Y/n looked at her. "I was never spoon fed shit What i got and how i got it I had to work hard to achieve it, if anything you're lazy just like the times your mom did put you in martial arts, You quit so blame your sluggish ass, nobody else." Y/n walked away shaking her head.

Maki stopped fighting nobara who was panting. "What's going on?" Maki asked. "I love you maki but i'm not training that." "Come on Y/n she needs your help." "No she doesn't so I'm going to study." Y/n stated and walked off Maki sighed. "Those two are in the same situation yet it seems they only get driven apart more and more by the day."  "Tuna, Tuna." Inumaki said as he nodded along with her words. "Maybe we all just need some bonding time." "I don't think that's a good idea those two look like they'll be at each others throats the next time." Megumi stated as he started stretching to warm up. "I'm only spending 5 minutes on her if she doesn't make me break a sweat you're taking over her training again senpai." Megumi stated looking at Maki and she nodded. 

"Why aren't you training with the others?" Gojo asked as he leaned on the table. "I can't stand that girl." "So you're gonna stop training cause of her?" "If you have a problem with it you go train her or somethin." Y/n stated as she flipped the page of the book. "I think I'd be a little to rough you could barely keep up and i wasn't even serious." "Do you want a cookie?" She asked in a annoyed tone. "Oh and next time you put a mark on my face i'll break your dick." "That's a real life threat you know." "That's why i said it, cause i was dead serious. How am i supposed to pull if you bruisin my face like this?" "Pull? Pull what?" Y/n blinked "Forgot you're old  i meant get the ladies and the guys." "Oooh Girl you don't need to worried about no lover you need to get that technique down." She rolled her eyes and kept reading her book. "What are you reading." "A book." "What's the book about." "Read the back you can see it." Gojo pouted and grabbed the book and Y/n sighed. "I can never have nothing where's my child at?" "Who?" "Yuji." "He's with Nanami, doing some training." "I want to train with him and i miss him." "Aweeee Well he's coming back later tonight so you can see him then~" He stated as he poked her cheek. Y/n phone rung and she looked at the caller and got up answering the phone. "Hey mom." "hey hon How's everything over there?" "It's meh i guess. I miss you." "I miss you more sweetheart, the house is all quiet and empty really sucks." "How's work?" "Good ohhh a new guy got hired on and he was trying to take me out I told him no tho." "Was he cute?" Y/n asked as she walked along the empty hall ways of jujutsu high. "He's average but his personality so far is cute." Y/n hummed. "How's maya? You two getting along well? Remember your all you two got over there." "Yeah no, sorry ma but Once we get back you're not seeing her anymore, her true colors are finally showing." "Did you two fight? What happened." "She tried to kill me." "WHAT?!" "Yeah crazy right? She's been throwing some slick comments around and bad mouthing me I'm trying to be the bigger person but my patience with her are little to none now."  Her mother sighed.