Chapter 11

Not edited

Author POV

The (h/c) girl stood next to yuji with a hint of uneasiness and excitement that she finally got to meet the perfect husband. I.E. Nanami Kento.  

 "You're L/n Y/n, correct?" "Yep, you can call me Y/n, It's an honor to finally meet you sir!" 

Ah yes. Professionalism at it's finest. Y/n was shocked at the amount of composure she still had while standing in front of such a man. "There's no need for the 'sir' just call me Nanami." His voice was cool and soothing yet cold and aloof much like his personality. "Now then. Let's get you caught up on recent matters so we can go investigate." 

(Many exclamations later)

"...With this, we can narrow down the loction of the culprit's hideout." Nanami explained.  "Alright! We'll just step right in there right?!" Yuji answered. "No." Nanami butted in. "Ther's still some uncertainty. I will continue my investigation... So I will give you two a different job, Itadori-kun, L/n-kun-" And he continued. "The boy who was in the movie theater, Yoshino Junpei. It seems he's classmates with the victims. They attend the same school. The surviellance cameras were placed only in the passageway you see on the screen but.... From his appereance I thought it was unlikely He'd be a curse user. However since he's reated to the victims, It's a different story." "Cursed user?" "A evil shaman, Since I've entrusted the protocol to Ijichi-Kun  I'll leave the investigation into yoshino Junpei to the three of you." Both Ijichi and Yuji saluted at his words and Y/n only gave a nod as they all stood up and started making their way out the room. 

"L/n-kun." Y/n kept walking so he called out to her again. "L/n-kun!" She was almost out the door. "Girl with the braids!" Y/n turned around? "Huh?" Nanami sighed. "Do you not know you're last name?" "Oh, well it's just... I'm not used to being called by my last name." "Well, what do you prefer to be called?" 'Your wife but we gonna keep that in the vault till I'm older.' She thought and smiled. "Y/n. Please call me Y/n." Nanami nodded. "Well then Y/n be careful with your cursed technique don't use it for to long to the point you start getting attacked, alright?" Y/n nodded as she mentally repeated the way her name rolled right of his tongue and she walked out making small talk with yuji. 

"It's not just an approximation, is it? You know the exact.... Location." "Pf course. If they wanted to, they would've been able to leave the crime scene without leaving residuals behind. It was an invitation to either come alone, or... risk bringing Itadori and Y/n with me, They're still kids after all." 

On cue yuji busted back into the room. "NANAMI SENSEI!"  He called out happily. "Please be careful i forgot to say that." He stated with a smile. "Itadori. I'm not a teacher, so please don't call me sensei." "How about Nanamin?" Y/n butted in "Oh! I like that! Okay Nanamin!" "I'm going to smack both of you!" The two giggled as they said his name once more before running off to the car.

【.】

【.】

【.】

Y/n scrolled on her phone. What is she doing? Reading the JJK manga, She would love to read the new chapters but that wasn't really her priority right now. "There he is." Y/n peered through the window and her eyes caught Junpei. "He's not in uniform." Yuji pointed out as Y/n shot her mom a quick text before she put her phone away. "It seems that he hasn't been to school in a while." Y/n snorted. "Type shit. Wish i could skip school like that." "You are tho...." "No This is a learning experience so no it don't count." She told Yuji. "So what are we gonna do?" "We'll use these." Ijichi stated as he pulled out a cage filled with Fly heads.