09

ellie payne.

i woke up in a haze. where was i ? my head hand something sticking into it, i later found out it was a bobby pin. i dont even remember falling asleep last night. there was music playing from the speakers down by the pool. it was taylor swift ; love story. my head was over someones shoulder, my arms draped down his back and sat on his lap. i pulled back as my eyes focused and itched since i had left my contact lenses in. it was like something out of a movie. i pulled back and quickly understood it was harry who was holding me. i held my hands around the back of his neck and let my elbows hit his chest. i looked down at him, peacefully sleeping. we were out on a high balcony that was outside our room. we fell asleep out here last night, before liam came back.

i slowly climbed off of harry and walked over too the sliding glass door. it was closed. i tried unlocking it but it wouldnt budge. my phone was in there, all my stuff, maybe liam? he would of woken i was so scared if we were gonna be able to get back into the room or not considering the door was locked, and the keycard was in there so its not even like we could climb over too nextdoors balcony, and ask them.

all we had was a bottle of empty vodka. maybe thats why i dont remember a thing. it was laid down on the floor next too the table. i picked up the bottle and put it on the table. the noise of the contact with the glass bottle and glass table woke harry up. "woah ellie whats going on" he asks, his eyes all puffy. "were locked out of the room" i stated the obvious.

he jumped out of his seat and pulled the door to try get it open. he obviously failed and got annoyed at himself. "dont panic ill find a way" he said, sat back down in the seat he was origanally sat in. he was so worried and annoyed, id never seen him like that. "wait you hair!" he exclaimed. "what about it ?". i was so confused. "do you have a bobby pin?"

i ripped the bobby pin out of my hair and passed it too him. "see this is why your perfect". my heart dropped. im perfect?

i dont feel perfect at all. i had no idea what to say so i just looked at him and kissed his cheek. he took the pin and strutted over too the door, placing the pin in between the keylock. "well arent you smart" i said jokingly. "genius i am" he smirks. i sit down on the chair he was sat on before we got up and kicked my feet over the edge.

"this is my problem is it?" he asks.

"hmmm yeah" i state.

"were in!!" he exclaimed. "finally!" i say, jumping off the chair and hugging him. i intended the hug? harry was changing me. he looked down at me and rubbed my head. "come on its been a long night". long night?

i walked into the room and saw liam asleep on the end of mine and harrys bed. "what are you doing?" i asked him, assuming he was awake. "liam!" harry shouted and clapped his hands. he woke up from the noise. it startled me, nevermind liam who was asleep. i felt bad for him, he was turning into an alicholic and i couldnt deal with him aswell as dad.

when liam came home a couple days before holiday, him and dad didnt talk to each other once. dad knows hes damaged him and dad can only blame himself for that. he never did anything too me. when he was drunk he would sometimes shout at me for just existing but i just took it. i would get shouted at then run to my room and cry. mum didn't know about liam, and she didn't know why i would cry myself too sleep every night at the age of 10.

liam was only 13, and it went on until he went on xfactor. when he put his second audition application in, dad realised he could maybe be a success and stopped. but before that he still had too go to school with bruises and he would act like nothing happened. i knew everything. it was so scary seeing him go through something like that considering i knew about it all. i should of stopped it, but i was scared about what dad would of done too me if i did.