Count Alvaro

"Sir, we have searched thoroughly, but grand master Neo is nowhere to be found!" said an Abomasnow to Lord Alexandrovich. 

"Then he is not dead! Double your search!" said Lord Alexandrovich, now standing in the middle of Winterhold. As far as the eye could see, the city of Winterhold lay in ruins. The once majestic blizzard palace was no more. In front of the ruins of Blizzard Palace, the fairies were lined up, waiting to be interrogated, while the dragons defrosted Rayquaza. 

"Lord Alexandrovich, shouldn't you stop pursuing the Zoroark? I mean, yes, he is the grand master of the dusk tribe, but after the battle yesterday, the dusk tribe is now virtually extinct. A grand master is nothing without its people..." said the Abomasnow. 

"I will not rest until Neo is found! He must be punished for his crimes!" said Lord Alexandrovich. 

"Yes sir...Oh by the way, I have discovered a network of underground tunnel just below Winterhold! Neo is probably there!" said the snover. 

"There might be some enemy soldiers hiding in the tunnels, waiting to ambush us!" said the Abomasnow. 

"Someone needs to check it to make sure there are no enemy soldiers hiding in the tunnel!" said the snover. 

"Don't worry...I'll go...I'll sacrifice myself. If I don't return in 3 hours, that means I'm ambushed and probably dead" said a snorunt. 

"Then go!" said Lord Alexandrovich. 

The snorunt entered the tunnel alone, in danger of being ambushed by the remaining winterhold soldiers. But strangely, he was not attacked. He kept walking through the dark tunnel until he found a Zoroark. 

"Big brother...they are still up there..." said the snorunt. 

"Kaspar...tell them that the tunnels are empty." said Neo. 

"Yes, big brother..." said the snorunt. 

The snorunt returned to Lord Alexandrovich and his soldiers, telling him that the tunnels were empty. Lord Alexandrovich and the remaining dragons then took several fairy types and dark types as prisoners of war and left Winterhold for good. When the city was finally empty, Neo emerged from the underground tunnel. 

"It's okay big brother, the coast is clear..." said the snorunt.  

"Well, if the coast is clear, then it's okay to turn off your illusion!" said Neo. 

"Oh, yes!" said the snorunt. The illusion faded, revealing a zorua. 

"The war is over and we have lost...What should we do now...big brother?" asked the zorua. 

"I don't know, Kaspar...Now that we are nothing but fugitives, I think we should get out of Avangard as quickly as possible..." said Neo. 

"What to do after that?" asked the zorua. 

"I honestly don't know...I will wait for the next instruction by the Prophet..." said Neo. 

Meanwhile, the knights of Arcadius, Alicia, Jordie, and Julius had arrived safely in Arcadius after a one-week journey by air. The skies of Avangard was empty since all the Skarmories, Corviknight, and other flying types who sided with the dragons were already killed in the siege of Winterhold, therefore our heroes could travel without any obstacle. As they were about just one mile away from Arcadius, one of the sentries spotted them. 

"Sir, I saw several bird pokemon approaching our territory. What should we do with them?" asked one of the sentries. 

"Bird pokemon? They could be soldiers form Volucris, the ally of the dragons! Quickly! All soldiers, prepare for battle!" said the lieutenant, who was a Kadabra.