Twenty-One: Desire and Desperation

They both stood still as statues, a smirk growing on his face. Her face showed the anger from within.

"Here you were calling Lady Baratheon a whore when you know your way around a belt so well."

"Your uncle was efficient in teaching me how to disarm an opponent."

"Then what is it you are waiting for, Lady Strong? Do it."

Her eyes narrowed, their heavy breaths loud in the room. "You think I shall not?"

"I. Said. Do. It." He whispered with a sneer.

She pressed. A thin line of red appeared under the blade and a small trickle of blood dropped from the superficial wound.

His violet eye widened, resembling that of a feral animal.

Feral.

He grabbed her wrist and yanked the knife out of it, throwing it across the room. He shoved her away and she turned back towards him with a raised fist but he stalked towards her so quickly that she backed up until her backside hit the desk.

Her eyes widened and if she was being honest, the feral look in his eye was beginning to scare her.

"Do you truly think I am going to let you go without consequence the same way my father did for your bastard Strong brother?"

Her eyes narrowed again as the fear disappeared. "You poor thing, little Prince Regent can not take a small cut from a smaller woman?"

He grabbed her throat. "I shall make you regret saying that, Lady Strong."

She took notice of their close proximity, his nose practically touching hers. She smirked and looked up at him through her lashes "You do not scare me, Aemond." She raised her good hand to slap him but he grabbed it.

He brought her hand to his mouth and bit into the flesh of her palm enough to leave a mark.

Her body betrayed her.

She moaned.

His eye widened in surprise to hear the sound come out of her, and she was just as shocked. But it broke whatever walls had formed in his mind.

He let go of her hand but not of her throat and leaned down to kiss her.

He kissed her desperately, and she kissed him back. He lets a groan escape against her lips and the walls she had broken as well. She felt desperate now. Desperate for his touch, for his attention, and for his pleasure.

She moved her lips against his and tried to reach up and grab onto his hair to tug and bring him closer, but he snapped away from her and shook his head with a smirk. She tilted her head and was about to speak but he grabbed her and turned her around, pressing her back against his chest.

He leans down to kiss the side of her neck, letting his teeth graze her skin. Pressing himself closer to her backside, he begins sliding his arms from her thighs up to her hips and snakes them to the front of her abdomen and finally placing his hands over her breasts

When she feels his hands squeeze on her breasts she lets out another moan and presses her backside against the hardness of his crotch, and the moan that falls from his lips makes her gasp.

His nails dug into the front of her loose tunic and he let out a desperate groan as he ripped it open. She gasped as her exposed nipples hardened due to both the cold air from the open window and the feeling of his hands on her. His desperate hands were also soft.

He pinched both of her nipples and she arched her back, her head falling back against him while she moaned through more heavy breaths.

The coy bastard chuckled. She pressed her legs together to feel some sort of friction and she realized how slick her thighs had become.