Chapter 8 Think Jesscia Think!

It's been a day in the dump triple threat calls home. Sitting here tide up. Dry blood on my face, bruises from the kicks and punches. What's going to happen next? The trickster has been watching me like a owl none stop staring. Sometimes it's creepy. I hope Barry comes but then I don't because what if he gets hurt. I just don't know anymore to many things are going though my mind and out the other end.

Oh here he comes, triple threat.
"He's not coming you know" i said
"For once you might be right, it's already been a day, he should of come by now"
He kept pacing up and down
"But that means I still get something out of this" he said smiling
"And what's that?" I asked
"I get to kill the little brat called Jessica Webb" he started to get closer
My heart dropped I didn't know what to do. He grabbed my neck. I couldn't breath
"I could do it now....but I said 2 days and it's only been 1, your lucky I'm feeling nice today" he finally dropped me and I fell, still struggling to breath. I looked up to see Barry there behind triple threat, he saw everything that just happened. Barry wiped his tears from his face.
"Get up!!" Triple threat said grabbing my hands behind my back and a knife to my neck.
"Here's your money, now let her go" Barry said sticking both hands out one with money and one for my hand.
"NO! Barry I'm not worth it!" I shouted struggling to get free "just go before you get hurt, what's the point anyway I'm nothing to you" i started to cry my eyes out
"Let her go!!!" Barry was getting anxious
He slit my arms and it started to bleed big time. I fell to the ground, I couldn't see anything .
"Jessica!!!!" Barry shouted.
Before Barry could get to me triple threat grabbed him by the neck and he threw Barry across the room.
"Barry!!!"
I didn't have any powers? I didn't have Barry's super speed? How am I suppose to defeat triple threat before he kills me and Barry? Think Jessica think!