Turning my self in

The one thing that kept going round and round in my head was... Barry, he left me there to die, does your best friend do that? No!

Walking along the side walk going God knows where! I looked down at my phone and I had 9 miss calls from Barry and 3 from Cisco.

After about 20 minutes of walking I finally got back to star labs. I walked in looking a mess, my hair all messy, clothes ripped, blood over my body.

"Jessica!" Cisco said running to me
I looked at him, I just bursted out crying, he pulled me into a hug and stroked my head.
"It'll be okay" he said softly
"He left me to die Cisco" I said sobbing
"Let's get you cleaned up" he moved me to the shower area, "you have a nice warm shower and we'll talk about this later"
I nodded and got into the shower, blood was running down my body, everywhere aches. I looked down and saw I still hadn't healed from the night I nearly killed Cisco.

I wrapped a towel around my body and got out walking into the spare room of Starlabs. I quickly got dressed putting shorts and a top on, and putting my hair into a messy bun. I walked back into the main area. Everyone was there staring at me... Cisco, Barry, Caitlin, Dr Wells.

"You feeling better?" Cisco said hugging me carefully. I nodded.
Barry stood there speechless, looking me up and down at my bruises and cuts. I avoided eye contact with anyone.
"You do realise at he will be back and he will kill anyone in the way, he will kill all of you and it will be all my fault" I said looking down
"We won't let him kill you!" Caitlin said, I thought she hated me?
"But I can't let him kill any of you" I said still looking down.
"It'll be okay I promise" Dr wells said softly
I smiled slightly and nodded.

I didn't want to sleep alone tonight, so Ciscos letting me stay at his.

I can't let anyone die because of me... I've decided I'm going to turn my self in!