Dented into my body

I can't breathe
My hearts stopped
Pain is everywhere in my body
I'll heal.... I hope

Voices started to come back. I am gaining conscious.
"Come on Jessica" Barry shouted, whiles doing CPR on me.
"You can't leave us!! You can't leave me..." I heard Cisco say whiles crying.
"Come on Jess, I'm sorry" Caitlin whispered to her self.

Barry hit my chest one more time but this time all pressure. I woke up. Taking one big breath gasping for air, my eyes turned red but they soon went to normal. I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked up it was Cisco, I hugged him back.

"You would of killed yourself just for me" Cisco said tearing up
I nodded and smiled weakly.

I tried to get up but it hurt too much. I looked down and saw blood. It was from were I shot the red ball into my chest it's like it's dented my chest and my body. Barry picked me up trying not to hurt me and laid me on the bed.

"I'll be back..."  The voice faded away.

I slept for a couple of hours. Every time I woke up I always saw Cisco in the chair sleeping but still holding my hand. A few hours have passed and someone was shaking me awake. It was hurting me so I pushed them off me. I opened my eyes and saw Barry getting up from the floor. Did I really push him that hard?

"I'm sorry" I said weakly
"It's okay, was I hurting you??" Barry sat at the end of the bed
I nodded.
"Jessica you need to tell us everything that happened today..."

I told Barry with the voices in my head and the glass being poisoned and if I didn't shoot it in my chest, I would of killed Cisco and I can't let him die.

"Get some rest" he got up
"Barry wait, I'm sorry for scaring the shit out of you" I smiled weakly
He walked up to me and kissed me on the forehead. I couldn't help but smile.

The man going to come back and if he does he's coming for me...
We need to catch him and kill him I don't care what happened to me I just want him dead.