Linked with mine

Somethings wrong with me.

Am I going crazy? I don't know what happened anger just built up in side me.

My scar is killing me, I keep getting pains and I have to stop what ever I'm doing and just breath and check I'm still alive.

I haven't seen anyone from S.t.a.r labs since then. Barry has been ringing me, Cisco has been ringing me. It's like I've seen Barry around watching me but he hasn't come up to me. Iris has asked if I'm okay and I said yeah (lying)

I need someone to take me through this.

*ring ring* I've got a text from Barry
Barry: "Jess please text back so I know your okay"
Me: "I'm okay, I'm always okay...:)"
Barry: "please come back to S.t.a.r labs I need to make sure your okay"

I didn't reply and I finally decided to go to S.t.a.r labs. I walked in and looked straight to the wall where I smashed my fist last time I was here. I could feel my eyes light up. I tried to stop them from going red but nothing worked. That was until I saw Barry it made me calm again.

"Barry what's happening to me" I ran up to him and gave him a hug
"Jess, we will get through this together"

Just then Caitlin walked in

"Oh is she here to beat up some more walls or..."
"Shut up Caitlin unless you want to look like that wall" I clicked my knuckles
"Thinking your hard but babes your not"
"That's it"

I went to punch Caitlin but Barry stopped me, he was holding me back. He still cares for her.

"I knew it was a mistake coming here" I went to walk out but Barry ran and picked me up.
"Your not going anywhere, we need to run some tests, I'm sorry I don't want to do this but you need to calm down, I love you"
"Wait what are talking about" before I could say anything else. Barry knocked me out.

Barry knocked me out, he could of just asked to run some tests but NO he has to go and knock me out, wait until I wake up.

I hear voices. Sounds like Barry and Cisco.

"Barry it doesn't look good" Cisco sound very softly
"What do you mean it's not good" Barry's crying I can tell
"It looks like when triple threat did that to her stomach he did something I'm not too sure what but it's making her get some sort of power like you Barry"
"What powers" Barry grabbed my hand
"Well looking at what she did too the wall, strong ones."
"Is that why people have been trying to get her and kill her, too get her powers, but I've been getting them before she realizes"
"If anyone kills her they get her powers, we need to keep her safe"
"What's funny is that I still love her and I've lost her"
"Don't worry we will get through it" the door opened I'm guessing Cisco went

I could feel my self waking up. Barry's hand still in link with mine, I held it back.

"Jess!!" Barry smiled
"I think I have a bruise on my head from where you knocked me out" I laughed
"Umm... Yeah sorry about that"

I sat up and sat at the end of the bed. Barry got up and sat next to me.

"Jess, somethings happening to you"
"I know I could hear you and Cisco talking, about that what's this about someone trying to kill me" I asked annoyed
"Well, loads of people have been following you and trying to kill you to get your powers but I'm always there to save the day"

I look Barry right in the eye.
"You haven't lost me okay, I'm always going to be here"
I leaned in. Our lips touched. It was just like old times.
"I love you and your always on my mind I want to be with you not Caitlin"
I smiled

I got up and walked out of the room.

"Oh look who's awake" Caitlin said rudely
"Okay listen here I've got some sort of thing happening to me and I'm not afraid to try them on you"

I looked down to see that I'm holding some sort of floating ball of redness.

What ever powers I have my anger triggers it...