3

( Currently Tae and Jimin was sixteen and Yoongi was eighteen and Hobi was seventeen as they were all high schoolers )

........................................................................

The big hall was adorned with balloons and flowers.
It was not a grand party still it was great as only close friends were present. Taehyung's friends and classmates.

" So can we cut the cake now ! " , Taehyung asked

Mr.Kim chuckled " wait my eager son one of my close friend is coming today from France.

After a while a middle aged man arrived whom Mr.Kim ran and hugged " hey Do - Yun ah ! My friend! "

The male hugged Mr.Kim back " oh Jung-su ah ! How have you been? "

" All great! ", Mr.Kim replied

" Are you not going to meet me ", Mrs.Kim said in complaining voice

" Oh how can I forget my bestie huh? ", Choi Do Yun said and hugged Mrs.Kim who giggled and hugged him back .

Mr.Kim led his friend to Taehyung " meet him he is ...."

" Your son of course", Choi Do Yun intrupted " I don't need introduction as he is exactly copy paste of you . He looks exactly same as you were in your Teenage "

Taehyung smiled and bowed greeting the elder

" Oh son don't bow am not that old instead give me a hug you are my Jung-su and Yuna's son means my son ", Do Yun said and hugged Taehyung.

Everyone present there liked Do Yun 's cheerful nature.

Taehyung cut the cake , everyone sang birthday song for him and now they were at their dinning table having dinner and chit chat .

Out of sudden Jimin asked so you all were students of our school.

" Yes...and you know we three were the famous trio of school ", Do Yun said

" Wow! That's cool ", Yoongi said

" So if I'm calculating right you were high school batch of 1995-1996 right ? ", Jimin asked nowhere

Mr Kim's breath stopped for a second but he managed to keep a straight face .

Do Yun laughed nervously " ah yeah yes "

" Wow! So it means you would know about the incident of circus auditorium right ? Can you tell me what exactly happened back then ! ", Jimin's eyes sparkled and he asked in excitement

Mrs Kim gulped a lump in her throat and looked at Do Yun.

" Oh there's nothing...", Do Yun was cut off by Mr.Kim " am done eating... I'm going", he said and went to his room.

Taehyung felt weird about all Older's behaviour, he knew there was something unknown and unspoken!

Mrs.Kim laughed nervously " oh kids don't mind him ... He must be tired just enjoy dinner"

Yoongi and Hobi shared a look to each other and nodded .

" But- ", before Jimin can continue Yoongi held his hand under the table.

Jimin felt twist in his abdomen at sudden contact and looked at Yoongi.
Yoongi shook his head not to continue and Jimin understood and kept quiet..

In Mr.Kim's room .....

Mr.Kim took out a old school group photo and caressed a particular face while letting his tears fall " am sorry.... it's been years still I can't seem to move on. And I know I deserve this pain ... I hope you forgive me Jungkook ! Each day the guilt keep increasing like poision in my veins and kills me internally "

Continues in next chapter...