17

It's been a year already since taekook was in relationship.

They convinced Jungkook's parents and elder brother. It was very hard to convince them but they did it . Seeing their love for each other finally made Jungkook's parents give in. Afterall all matters is Jungkook's happiness...

For time being taekook only told about their relationship to their friends and family.

They still keep it secret in University...

Now taekook lives in Taehyung's apartment together. Jungkook is focusing on his studies as Taehyung is really strict about studies and together with studies Jungkook also keep learning about managing the business . He still sings as faceless clown and don't intend to reveal his identity as he wants it to be this way , he don't wanted people to like his music because he was heir of Jeon enterprises but because they really liked his voice that's why he wants to be a faceless singer . It's better this way .

👻👻 TIME SKIP 👻👻

After having dinner Taehyung was doing his work when Jungkook hugged his shoulder from behind, peaking into Taehyung's laptop " are you writing new story hyungie? "

Taehyung nodded " hmm I am"

" What it is about? ", Jungkook asked

" It's a love story but also has school bullying matter , which people needs to be more aware of ", Taehyung said

" School bullying? Is it inspired by my past life? ", Jungkook asked

" You can say that kookie ", Taehyung said

" What's the title? ", Jungkook asked

" I haven't decided yet...you can help me in deciding", Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's cheek

Jungkook giggled " we'll decide later ... For now let's sleep I want to cuddle "

Taehyung immediately closed the laptop and stood from the chair " as your wish my prince ", Taehyung said and picked Jungkook moving towards the bed . That's true Taehyung has always gives Jungkook a prince treatment.

Taehyung layed Jungkook and hugged him . " Good night kookie ", Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead and closed his eyes cuddling his bunny. Jungkook smiled and snuggled more in Taehyung's chest " good night Love "

👻👻 TIME SKIP 👻👻

They have been dating for two years but rather than kissing Taehyung didn't took other step with Jungkook for which Jungkook was eager .

Today again Jungkook and Taehyung came back home from University together. Jungkook was already in second year and only one year was left until his graduation.

Taehyung entered in their shared room with Jungkook when Jungkook pinned Taehyung on wall " what happen kookie "

" What happened? Who was the girl handing you pink rose today huh ? ", Jungkook glared

" Oh kookie she was just giving it as gratitude for helping her in studies as she was a weak student ", Taehyung smiled and pecked Jungkook's cheek

" Do you think am stupid or you are so stupid to understand that she was trying to hit on you and that was fucking pink rose do you know what it means? ", Jungkook growled

Taehyung chuckled " oh my lovely bunny... I know it means secret crush but I can't just be rude to anyone why are you jealous ? "

" Of course I am. You are mine Kim Taehyung and what do you mean by you can't be rude huh ? Just for being not rude you'll also kiss someone ? ", Jungkook held Taehyung's collar