Chapter 3

October 2, 2023

The day came when the University would start. At 9:00 they had to be at the school door, and at 8:30 they would leave for school.

From Seyran.

The alarm went off at 7:30 AM. We were going to leave at 8:30, so we woke up early, because we were going to eat breakfast, get dressed. We were all awake and getting ready, because we were going to eat breakfast outside.

Emma: "Ugh, what do you want to wear, I don't have anything" - said Emma, checking in her suitcase.

Suna: "Emm, wear something simple so that you feel good too" - said Suna, checking in her suitcase.

After 30 minutes, everyone was ready. All the girls were dressed simply and beautifully, while you wore simple clothes.

 All the girls were dressed simply and beautifully, while you wore simple clothes

Seyran

( All 4 girls were dressed in "Casual" style, as well as boys in "Casual" style ).

They left the hotel at 8:10 am. They went to the bar they found near the university.

Margie: "You have some emotion" - said Margie while drinking the coffee.

Suna: "No, I don't have it for myself" - said Suna while eating.

Neo, Seyran, Alan: "Who says what has been bothering us all day" - said the three of them in unison, laughing.

Meanwhile, Suna was watching them out of the corner of her eye.

Marlyn: "They are right, dear Suna" - said laughing, together with Emma.

Seyran: "Anyway, let's go" - she said getting up.

Alan: "Leave" - and then they left.

From Ferit.
We had set the alarm at 8:00. At 8:40 we were leaving the hotel. We woke up, got ready, had breakfast outside and left. My clothes will be simple, so that I can be comfortable myself.

 My clothes will be simple, so that I can be comfortable myself

Ferit

( Girls and boys were dressed in "Casual" style. People, this kind of style seems more for school + it's a beautiful style ).