Chapter 9

Before the girls ended the conversation with the camera, the boys were told to go out, so that they would tire them out and sleep, or another plan was for the girls to stay in Emma's room, which was on the second floor of the dormitory, and the boys in  Ferit's room. The reason why the girls chose Emma's room was because the room was on the second floor and it was easier for them to escape.

The girls had thought that on Monday they would return from Newark New Jersey USA and come directly to school. The journey was 4 hours and 5 minutes, they would find a "cheap" hotel and just sleep.

****

Marlyn: "Hey, let's not get bored in the room, let's all go out to a shopping center to buy some clothes, what do you think" - Marlyn asked.

Nalan: "No, we don't do it in any other place, for example" - said Nalan.

Margie: "Hey, let's go to the shopping center because it's great, plus you can shop too," Margie told him.

Fuat: "Let's go out guys, let's make her a scarf" - said Fuat, because the girls were thinking about coming to the shopping center.

Alan: "Alright, let's get dressed and go out" - said Alan and then the call ended.

After getting ready, they all went out and went to the mall, because that's what the girls wanted.

Fuat: "Now that I'm here, where will we go" - asks Fuat.

Dilan: "We go to Starbucks once, then we go to Sephora, what do you think girls" - Dilan asked the girls.

Seyran: "Let's go, I need some things at Skincare" - said Seyran and they left for Starbucks.

After 15-20 minutes for their drinks to be made, they came out, and the store they were going to was Sephora.

After 25 minutes, Seyran left the store and went to the group.

Seyran: "I'm here" - said Seyran, raising the cante.

Suna: "What did you buy there" - asked Suna.

Seyran: "I bought a super cant and even the glasses I've always wanted" - said Seyran happily.

Deniz was looking at Seyran with surprise.

Abidin: "How much did a question cost you for nothing" - asked Abidin.

Seyran: $1,000 the bag and $430 the  glasses, he calculated himself" - said Seyran.

Deniz: "Come on, let's go, it's already 8:00 p.m.," said Deniz.

Margie: "We'll take them to McDonald's, we'll take them to the dormitory and eat there, the girls in Emma's room and you guys in Feri's room, what do you think" - said Margie.

Nalan: "Ok, that's how we do it" - said Nalan.

They go to Mc Donald's, get their food and go to the dormitory as soon as they leave.

Seyran: "Don't harass us, you understand" - to Seyran.

Deniz: "No worries" - said Deniz

****

The girls were in the room and eating, it was 8:30 p.m., and the boys were in Feri's room.

Emma: "I think so, I'll eat these quickly and leave, so we won't be too late" - said Emma.

Marlyn: "Ok then, whoever has the room on the second floor can take what they want, but be careful not to make noise" - said Marlyn.

Dilan: "Shall we write you a letter or not" - asked Dilan.

Seyran: "Don't worry about getting them on the phone, but we won't tell them where we're going. We're going fine, and when we post the Story on IG, we won't write the place" - said Seyran.