Chapter 4

The night came, at school there will be a party for the beginning of the school. The director had informed them that at 20:00 PM they should be at the place he had assigned.Everyone had started getting ready at 18:00 PM.

From Seyran.
We were getting ready because a "party" was going to be held for the beginning of school. We had started getting ready at 6:00 p.m. so that we would have time for makeup, hair, etc.

Margie: "Girl, it's 19:00 and we're not dressed, we've only done makeup" - said Margie, putting her hands on her head because she was nervous.

Neo: "It's the same when you want to do 3 hours of makeup" - said Neo, laughing with the boys.

Marlyn: "Shut up, don't make us nervous" - said Marlyn, looking at them.

Seyran: "Girls, please calm down, it's okay if we're 5 minutes late" - said Seyran, calming them down.

Suna: "We have the dress to wear and we're done" - said Suna, taking the dress.

Emma: "We're going to get dressed now, you'll be watching us here while we dress.
Come on, go out, wait for us downstairs" - said Emma, taking her dress her and the girls' dress.

Alan / Deniz: "Ok, we're leaving, but don't be too late" - said Deniz, going out with Alan and Neo.

Seyran: "You had something else, sir" - she said, raising his voice a little.

Deniz: "Oh my god" - said Deniz, exhaling.

After an hour, the girls were ready and were going out. All 5 girls had become very beautiful.

Emma: "Ready, girls, let's go" - said Emma, looking at the girls.

Marlyn/Margie: "Let's go" - said and went out.

Alan: "Look how beautiful they have become" - said Alan whistling.

The boys turned their heads.

Deniz / Alan: "WOWWWWW" - they did it.

Suna: "You're not bad either" - said Suna laughing.

Neo: "I know dear Suna" - said Neo laughing with the boys.

Seyran: "Neyseee let's go cause it's 20:05 PM.

( Ferit and Seyran's outfit is in the end of episode ).

They left for the destination that the director had given them. After 10 minutes they arrived at the place, a big place, beautiful from the outside as well as from the inside, there were tables at the entrance, find the man who made alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.

( I don't know the name of the person who makes the cocktails ).

From Ferit.
At 20:00 was the holiday that the director had set for the beginning of school. We would leave at 19:50 to be on time. the girls started getting ready at 5:30 PM.

Nalan: "Hey, girls, if you don't get dressed by 19:45, we'll leave, you got it" - said Nalan.

Leanna: "If you had left, we've got another car, right, girls" - Leanna asked the girls.

Dilan: "Yes run away" - said Dilan who was doing makeup.

Ferit: "Yes, smart get lost again" - said Ferit, turning his eyes.

Sihanna: "Now get out, we're going to get dressed" - he said, taking her arm and taking her out.

After 2 hours the girls came out. They were going down to where the boys were. We were going to run away in two cars.

Fuat: "How late were you, bro" - said

Fuat. The boys didn't look at them because they had their backs.