Chapter 7

The girls had arrived at the Club. They entered and then the eight girls went to the counter to get an alcoholic drink. There were many people and they tried not to run away from each other.

Seyran: "Girl, what will you get to drink" - Seyran asked.

Dilan: "Then let's get a Jack Daniels" - said Dilan.

Suna: "I will not drink alcohol" - Suna told them.

Margie: "You're going to drink today, you've never drank alcohol before" - Margie told him.

Suna: "My mind is full, I will drink too" - Suna said.

Marlyn: "Great, then let's go order" - Marlyn told him and they left to order.

****

The boys had arrived and ordered the drinks, then sat down in the VIP area where there were not many people.

Neo: "Guys, I'm thinking of going on vacation, I'm getting tired at school" - Neo said to the boys very seriously.

Ferit: "Hahahahahaha, it's been 4 days since school started directly with the holidays" - Ferit said, laughing together with the boys.

Nalan: 'You're right Neo "- said Nalan.

Abidin: "My opinion is like this, let's take 4-5 days of vacation and let the girls go to school, take the notes and then give them to us" - said Abidin while drinking his drink.

Alan: "That's what we'll do" - Alan said.

( People, I don't even know what the boys are talking about, so don't wait for anything, waww )

The girls were also making their plans to "escape", and were thinking how they would get permission from the director, because according to them it was easy to run away from the boys. Suna and Dilan were against this plan, but somehow it fills your mind.
Almost two hours had passed, and during these two hours they were drinking and hanging out.

The boys were fine, they weren't upset because they don't drink much, a maximum of 2 glasses. After the girls, the waiter came and asked them "how were they, if they were able to leave" these are the questions and the girls didn't answer them. The waiter took Emma's phone and the good thing was that he had a password, he opened Whatsapp and found the last call that was the group, he rang the phone and was waiting for someone to open it.

The waiter: "Hello, I'm sorry, I'm bothering you at this hour" - said the waiter to Deniz, because he hung up the phone.

Deniz: "Hi, who are you" - asked Deniz, who was asking himself. Guys, you are looking at him as if they were saying "what's up".

Waiter: "There are 8 girls here and they are very old, I called this number because this was the last call on Whatsapp" - said the Waiter.

Deniz: "Ok, thank you very much, you can start the name of the club with your name" - said Deniz, putting his hands on his head in irritation.

After 2-3 min the waiter sent me the location.

Ferit: "What happened to Deniz, who is calling" Ferit asked Deniz.

Deniz: "The girls drank too much and got into a fight, the waiter took me on the phone" - said Deniz, putting her hands on her head.

Boys: "Booooooooh" - they said.

Ace: "Let's go quickly" - said Ace to them.

Then all the boys left, according to the phone they had 20 minutes to go. The girls had not yet recovered.

After 20 min.

The boys enter the club and the waiter goes.

Deniz: "I'm the guy who talk"-Deniz said.