Character

Seyran is 18 years old, was born in Turkey but lives in the USA.  She is a very beautiful girl, but also adventurous and crazy about Adventures, she will explore and learn new things.  It sounds strange that a girl who lives at night teaches but it is true. She has not been and is not in a relationship with any boy. She has won to study at the best university in America which is "Harvard Business University".  Has a sister one year younger called Suna and her twin brother Deniz.

Ferit is 19 years old, he was born in Turkey and lived for 2 years. His family lives with him in the USA.  Ferit is a guy who doesn't really like the night life, but sometimes he is alone.  He has not suffered in school for 1 year because he and his friends made a decision to travel several countries. He will study at Harvard University in the USA. He has a 17-year-old sister named Dilan and a brother who is  20 years old and his name is Fuat.

The workers of the Korhan family :
- Alina & Serena  & Sophie : for laundry and other things.
- Cherifa : for cooking
- John & Martin & Bryan & Albert : the guards of the house

The workers of the Sanli Family :
- Sarah & Mina & Clarissa : for laundry and other things .
- Lenna : for cooking .
- Noel & Cristian & Lear & Glediss: the guards of house .

( In this story, there will not be Halis hattuc ifakat or Asuman, and for the part of the school, think of it as a college and they have the right to stay in the dormitory).

Vote and I hope you like the story ❤️.