Chapter 5

After Ferit saw Seyran's face in more detail, the director came to the "stage" and said, "I hope we have a good time" and things like that. After the director finished, the music started and everyone started dance.
The whole night had gone, dancing, drinking, some had made new friends. Seyran, Margie, Emma and Marlyn were drunk, while on Ferit's side only Abidin, Leanna and Sihanna were drunk.

00:30 AM

Deniz "Alan take Emma and take them to the car, while you Neo take Marlyn and Margie and I will take Seyran and Suna.

Alan: "Come on" - Alan said angrily to Emma, and then lifted her by the arm.

Emma: " He's going to rape me" - shouted Emma and everyone was looking at them.

Alan: "You embarrassed us" - said Alan nervous.

Neo: "Come on move your legs" - Neo said to Marlyn and Margie.

The situation of Margie, Marlyn and Suna was better than the situation of Seyran and Emma.

After getting into the car, they took them to the dormitory, the good luck was that they were on the first floor.
Ferit and the boys had it easier because the girls hadn't drunk too much and could stand on their own feet.

When they went to the dormitory, they fell asleep. Time 7:25 am.

From Seyran.
When I woke up in the morning I had a terrible headache. When I raised my head to look around, everyone was asleep. I opened the phone to look at the time, it was 7 :25 I have to wake them up.

Seyran: "The group wake up, we have to be there at 7:25 at 8:00" - said Seyran.

Emma: "And in 5 minutes I will get up" - said Emma who was putting her head on the pillow.

The others were getting up little by little. Alan: "The first and last time you girls drink alcohol" - said Alan, pointing at them.

Seyran: "Good morning Alan come on, get up at 7:30, it should be let's get dressed" - said Seyran and took the clothes from the suitcase together with the girls.

They went out and when they went to school they passed by the canteen to eat something.

From Ferit.

Today at 8:00 we were to be at school.
it was 7:30 so I would wake up the others as well. We would get ready and leave for school.

(Ferit and his friends had chosen architecture and Seyran and her friends chose architecture, which happened to be in the same class).

Sihanna: My head hurts, I'm dead" - said Sihanna, putting her hands on her head.

Leanna: "I died too, how much did we drink" - said Leanna, getting up.

Dilan: "Come on, wake up" - said Dilan.

After 20 minutes of everyone got ready and left the dormitory and went to school.

From Seyran.
I was going to the toilet and bumped into someone. Before I looked at him, I said "idiot", when I raised my head it was the boy from the party who was looking at me the whole hour yesterday.

Ferit: "Why are you cursing me Pistaschio " - said to Fer, laughing like a maniac.

Seyran: "Stupid" - she said and left directly from there, and went to the toilet.

At 8:00 everyone entered the class except Suna, Seyran, Margie, Marlyn and Emma because they were in the toilet.
When they entered the class, they saw the teacher and the principal.

Seyran: "Can we go in" - Seyran asked the principal.

The principal: "Come in" - he said and they entered. Where do you want to sit from now on "- he said to them.
You will sit like this, girls, Seyran-Ferit, Suna-Abidin, Margie-Fuat, Emma-Nalan. Marlyn-Ace.

Seyran: "Why don't I want to sit with a boy" - said Seyran.

Director: "Miss Sanli, he doesn't eat you "Come on, sit down, I have something important to tell you" - said the Director to Seyran.

( The rest were sitting like Dilan-Neo, Leanna-Deniz, Sihanna-Alan ).

Seyran: "Who is Ferit" - asked Seyran near the last bank.

Ferit: "You will sit with me Pistachio" - said to Ferit smiling satisfied.

Seyran: "Don't call me Pistachio" - said Seyran angrily.

Ferit: "Ok Pistachio" - said Ferit, angering her even more.

The director: "The reason I came back to your class is that I will choose you and you will have roommates, okay. In one room you will live a girl and a boy. Then Suna - Abidin, Margie-Fuat, Emma - Nalan ,Seyran-Ferit, Marlyn-Ace, Leanna-Deniz, Dilan-Neo, Sihanna-Alan (he also said the names of the other students).

Everyone was surprised but recovered.

Seyran: "Can I stay in a room with Emma" - Seyran asked the director.

The director: "You will stay as I say" - he said and was giving you the keys.

Meanwhile, there was a big smile on Ferit's face.

The director: "As soon as you get out of class, you will take your things and go to your new rooms" - he said after distributing the keys and then left.

After the principal left, the lesson started.

______________________________________

Seyran outfit

Ferit outfit ( without bag )

I hope you like it 🌹
Vote ⭐