Chapter 2

It was October 1st, the children of the Korhan family and the Sanli family were getting ready for university. In the Sanli family, the last things they were going to receive were being prepared. Suna was more excited because she was going to the University of her dreams. Seyran and Deniz were calm but upset, the same thing in the Korhan family. Like any parent, Seyran and Ferit's parents were upset because of their drain .

From Seyran.
The day we were going to leave had finally arrived. Me, sister and brother would leave at 12:00, because we were 3 hours away by car. Mom and dad didn't go to work. I put on my sneakers, and we will hug for the last time.

Esme: "Good luck my children, be careful out there" - said mom crying.

Suna: "Don't cry, we'll talk on the phone" - said Suna, hugging them.

Kazim: "Even come here when you are on vacation" - Kazim asked tearfully.

Seyran: "Shhhh don't cry, we'll come, we'll get you on the phone" - said Seyran.

Deniz: "We have to go now" - he said.

From Seyran.
After 5-10 minutes, Marlyn took me to the group we had opened on Whatsapp. We would make the first stop at a coffee shop to meet the group.

After 15 minutes

The group: "We're here" - they said in unison and shouting.

The whole bar was watching them.

Deniz: "Why were you late" - asked Deniz.

Neo: "Brother, we would come with money, but you know how girls are" - Neo said laughing, and the girls were looking at him crookedly.

After 20 minutes of sitting in the bar, it was time to go. The girls took another car and you took another car. After 2 hours and 30 minutes. They had finally arrived, the next day school started on October 2nd. They had found a hotel near the school so that it would be easier for them. Afternoon you had gone for a walk, to get to know the city where they would live.

10 o'clock in the evening

Suna: "People, we need to sleep because we will wake up soon" - said Suna, raising her voice a little.

Emma: " Good Night" - said Emma, lying on the bed.

The group: "Good night" - said calmly.

From Ferit

It is the morning of October 1st, the day we were going to Boston. We had prepared the bags since yesterday, we didn't take many things because we can buy there. My parents were upset, Dilan was upset because he was going to leave New York, my brother and I were happy, after all, we were going to school. I'm not the type who learns a lot in school, but so is my brother anyway. but I can't say the same for Dilan. Anyway, it was time to leave, we met mom and dad, mom was crying, when we went to the door.

Gulgun: "Call us, children, we are worried about you," said Gulgun, wiping his eyes.

Dilan: "Normal, we will call" - said Dilan.

Orhan: "Have a good trip, child"- said Orhan, waving to him.

( Boston is the city where the university is . New York is where Ferit lived with his family )

From me.
After 5 minutes, Nalan and Fuat on the phone.

Fuat: "Alright, we're coming, wait for us at the coffee shop, we always meet" - said Fuat to Nalan.

Ferit: "Who was Fuat" - asked Ferit.

Fuat: "It was Nalan, he told me you're going to the coffee shop where we always meet" - he said and Ferit shook his head.

They arrived at the coffee shop.

They entered and went to the table.

Ace: "You are ready for a new adventure" - said Ace laughing.

Sihanna: "Don't joke Ace, we need to learn more" - said Sihanna looking at him crookedly.

Ace: "Okay, I didn't say anything, calm down" - said Ace.

Dilan: "If you're done with the jokes, let's go, because we have a long way to go" - said Dilan.

Ferit: "Go away, get up" - said Ferit, raising his voice a little because the bags were not getting up.

They left the cafe and left. Because they had 4 hours and 50 minutes to go.

After 4 hours and 50 minutes.

From Ferit.
We finally arrived in Boston. We found a hotel 20 minutes away from the school. We checked in, brought our bags to the room and went out together.

Dilan: "Let's go to the shopping center people" - asked Dilan.

Boys: "No, we won't do it" - they said in unison.

Girls: "We will do it" - they said.

After half an hour of fighting, the chicks won, while the boys behind were fuming.

After 3-4 hours, the girls came out with their hands full of bags.

Meanwhile, Nalan saw them because they were sitting down.

Nalan: "Eyyy what are these" - said looking at the girls.

The boys turned their heads. Abidin: "Boooh what a bag" - he said.

They went to the hotel, changed and went to sleep, because tomorrow they had a long day ahead of them.

Sorry if some words are wrong.
Vote and I hope you like 🌹.