Chapter 10

It was Saturday morning, a warm and sunny day, even though it was the end of September.  Morning found the girls in Newark, but I can't say the same for the boys.  Anyway, the girls were up at 9:00 as they had left, got ready and were going out to see the city of Newark.

Margie: "Girl, where are we going to have breakfast" - asked Margie.

Sihanna: "Let's go to Starbucks and get some cold coffee" - said Sihanna.

Before the girls toured the city, they took a vintage photo in front of the hotel (where the name stood out) with the idea that the boys didn't know this place.

  Seyran: "Girl, do you have any idea where we want to go" - asked Seyran.

Marlyn: "Let's take a walk and see Newark, then at 12:00 The Newark Museum of Art opens" - said Marlyn.

Emma: "Neysee, we'll think about what to do" - said Emma and they set off for a walk in Newark.  (They leave with the cars).

Dilan: "Leann, when are you going to post that photo in the story we made before" - asked Dilan.

Leanna: "Oh good that you reminded me now I'll throw it away" - said Leanna and took her phone.

In the dormitory

It was 10:30 and they still hadn't woken up until Feri's phone received an Instagram notification.  Ferit has done that when the girls post a story because of a new photo, he gets a notification, and this notification came to Ferit from Leanna because she was the one who posted the story.

Ferit: "Oh my God, who is it at this hour now" - Ferit was talking sleepily and was taking the phone from charging.

When he opened IG, he saw that there was a story from Leanna about Ferit, and a ray of hope was born that they could find the girls.

When he saw the name of the hotel, as he was lying down, he stood up directly and started walking around the room. After he calmed down a bit, he called Abidin on the phone, but he didn't pick it up because he was still asleep. When Abidin didn't answer the phone, he started to  to Fuat.

  Fer's door rang.

Ferit: "Open the door to God" Ferit shouted in front of the door.

Fuat opens the door.

Fuat: "What's wrong with Feri, that you ring the door like a fool" - said Fuat, rubbing his eyes.

Ferit: "I seem to have found the girls' place" - said Fuat to Ferit.

Fuat: "How did you find it" - asked Fuat.

Ferit: "Leanna took a photo and they took it in front of ***** hotel" - said Ferit.

Fuat: "Uhh, I remember this place is in Newark New Jersey, it's 3 hours away from here, we went with the boys" - said Fuat, seeing the name of the hotel.

Ferit: "Well, what are you waiting for, so let's go" - said Ferit.

Fuat: "You first put on normal clothes and the second I tell the boys to wake up, and we will leave directly without wasting much time" - said Fuat and then closed the door.

Ferit: "Ok"- and then he ran to his room.  When he went to the room he told all the boys.

After 5 minutes, all the boys were ready, they went to the parking lot, got their cars and started for 3.30 minutes.

Newark New Jersey.  The girls.

They had spent at least 2-3 hours walking and visiting various shops.  It was 14:45 PM at lunch time and they were super tired, they didn't have lunch, they just bought some of those famous CRUMBL cookies and drinks.
At dinner, they had planned to come to the outdoor club and stay there until Sunday morning.  An unwanted "superize" comes to the hotel where the girls were staying.