Chapter 8

Yesterday they had a good time, they had watched comedy/romantic movies, they had joked, they had talked until the early hours of the morning. Their day today will be busy with school, projects like every day, that is, but today they will have more  work, they could even spend the night at school doing projects.

It was about 8:30 in the morning, they were still sleeping, but one person who was obsessed with lessons/school was Mrs. and Mr. Dilan Korhaaaaan. The rest of the group were obsessed but not as much as Dilan and Emma. Emma was having fun.  her dreaming.

After at least 2 minutes had passed, Dilan woke them all up. (Because they had all slept in one room, they had found space to sleep in the bed and some in the bed.) As they were, they all woke up with body pains.

Dilan: "Wake up quickly, we have to get ready for school" - said Dilan looking at them one by one.

Fuat: "Good morning dear sister, and we will get up" said Fuat looking around.

Emma: "Good morning, but why are Ferit and Seyran sleeping" said Emma looking at them.

Suna: "Emma, ​​if you don't know Seyran, she sleeps like a pig" - Suna told her.

Emma: "Leann, wake up Seyran, and you, Nalab, wake up Ferit that you are close" - she told him.

Meanwhile, Leanna was pushing Seyran to wake up.

Seyran: "AAAAAAA SOMEONE IS IN THE ROOM" - Seyran was shouting.

Ferit, who was sleeping, was awakened by Seyran's screams.

Ferit: "WHERE IS IT" - he asked, standing up quickly and the others burst into laughter.

Alan/ Neo: "How did you wake up, oh my god, I died of laughter" - they said, holding their hands on their stomachs and laughing, Seyfer was looking at them questioningly.

Margie: "We will be late soon at 8:40. When everyone was lying down, they ran out of the room and went to their rooms.

Marlyn: "Call us then" - said Marlyn running to her room.

                                       ****

They were all ready and went downstairs.

Ferit: "Dude, we have to leave at 8:50, Pistachio, come on" - said Ferit.

Seyran: "Don't call me pistachio, you idiot" - said Seyran looking at him.

Ferit: "Okay, my little pistachio" - said Ferit, tickling him.

Seyran: "Your new name will be IDIOT" - she told him and Feri saw it badly.

Emma Margie and Leanna were watching seyfer.

Margie: "How cute they are" said Margie looking at them.

Leanna: "They have never seen Ferit like this, I think that they will be connected in the near future" - said Leanna.

Emma: "I also think they will get married, I'll leave it to luck" - said Emma and the girls laugh.

Neo: "Come on, quickly" - said Neo.

Marlyn / Sihanna: "We came" - said those people.

                                     ****

The first hour had gone well without the teasing between Seyfer. Seyran seemed to have become comfortable. Seyran was sitting on the phone for a while while he received a message from the group of girls, the boys had not told him that it was normal that he needed some privacy. He had written  Sihanna for the plan they were going to make, they know to go on vacation but without telling the boys, because they knew that they wouldn't allow them.