WAIT...WHAT?

Summary - Charlottes initial thoughts on Mia

Charlottes heart was ready to shatter.

Reliable, dependable, predictable Charlotte. A dazzling smile and beautiful bright eyes, ears ready to listen and a heart full of love and advice.

But not anymore.

Ever since she was little, she had been a chronic people pleaser. It had recently dawned on her how trapped she had become, withering away. She wanted to tell everyone how much pain she was in, but she couldn't force the words out of her mouth. Why didn't anyone care for her? Her colleagues and friends, wrapped up in their own lives, looked past her uncharacteristically aggressive outbursts and her tear filled eyes. They tore into her for standing up for herself - she thought her growing backbone would finally make them proud of her.

Well, one person had been proud of her. And now she was gone.

The first time Charlotte saw Mia, she was shocked. The redheads reputation proceeded her - she sounded absolutely atrocious. Why would Reece repeatedly reunite with a monster like her? Listening to Carly describe Mia's behaviour, Charlotte hadn't put much thought into what the new deputy manager would look like, all she could think about was how awful her personality sounded. So, when she finally did meet her, the last thing she ever expected was...

Her...

And just one, simple thought...

"She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen"

Wait...what?