18. Meet Me On the Rooftop

Mavis was out flying around the evil castle one night while Lesso was grading papers on her office... Mavis loves exploring all the different balconies and hidden spots the roofs of the castle had... the view up here was incredible. Some of the spots you had to climb on top of the roof to get to them , others were connected to a secret room with a balcony. I wonder if Lesso knows about these spots?

Lightning bugs danced around the night sky, creating a magical glow...

Suddenly Mavis had an idea.

Mavis darted up to Lesso's office !!!

"Lesso!" Mavis said

Lesso glanced up from her papers and smiled.

"Hey Mae! "

"I was wondering if you are busy this weekend specifically in the evening after sunset..."
Mavis said nervously

"Hmm i don't thinks so... why do you ask?" Lesso put her pen down .

Mavis had Lesso's full attention. Lesso kinda had an idea of what Mavis was planning.

"I wanna take you out on a date!!" Mavis said.

"I suppose you can!" Lesso replied .

Mavis jumped for joy!!! She bolted out of the room!

Lesso chuckled at Mavis. Seeing her this excited was adorable!!!

Mavis spent all week gathering everything for the date: blanket, wine ,wine glasses , flowers . She even brushed off the dead leaves that covered the spot Mavis and Lesso were gonna be...

Mavis could hardly contain her excitement. Especially during Lesso's classes. She had butterflies in her stomach .

Once the last student left the classroom, mavis went up to Lesso...

"Don't forget-

"Tonight! I can't wait! " Lesso said.

Finally Mavis started getting ready...

She put teeth whitening on her fangs, she wore her favorite dress, and the cutest shoes she could find

She put teeth whitening on her fangs, she wore her favorite dress, and the cutest shoes she could find. She gathered up all the supplies for the date and set it up on their spot...

Next she waited outside Lesso's dorm...

Finally Lesso came out looking A-maze-ing!!!!
Mavis was literally speechless!!  She had never seen anything so beautiful! And Lesso's blouse was a little low cut... Lesso did that on purpose just to tease Mavis!!!

 Lesso did that on purpose just to tease Mavis!!!

"Are we gonna head out?" Lesso asked.

"Oh .um .yeah. I .sure .you look hot. I mean let's go !" Mavis said stuttering

Mavis led them down hallway after hallway until they came upon an empty room with a balcony. It looked like nobody had touched it for years..

"We are almost there don't worry!" Mavis said.

She went over to the balcony and opened the doors... she helped Lesso onto the edge and led her up higher and higher onto the roof, until she came upon a wide ledge with a blanket, two glasses of wine, and fireflies lighting up the space .

Lesso froze at how beautiful it was.

"Oh my gosh! Mavis! How did you find this spot?? It's beautiful!!! I love it!" Lesso said.

They both got situated on the blanket , and enjoyed their night. When the last ray of sunshine left the horizon, millions and millions of stars appeared. Being at the highest point on the roof , Lesso and Mavis had the most perfect view of the night sky.

"Look up at the sky..." Mavis asked Lesso.

Lesso looked up at all the stars twinkling. Being inside the castle all the time, Lesso had never seen the night sky and all the stars... she was in awe, she let her eyes wander throughout the sky..

"This is beautiful Mavis! " Lesso said.

"I'm glad you like it!!! I was afraid it wouldn't be enough for you..." Mavis confessed

"It is more than enough and so much more!" Lesso said as she leaned in and kissed Mavis...

Mavis and Lesso cuddled for the rest of the date.

"Not to ruin the moment, but how do we get down from here?? " Lesso asked skeptically

Mavis waved her finger glow, and the empty glasses and blanket and stuff disappeared .

"We hop off the ledge and slide down. It is a little steep but it so much fun!!! It is a lot easier to get here in bat form though..."Mavis said.

Mavis helped Lesso off the ledge and Lesso slid down, Mavis was definitely not kidding when she said it was steep and fast. Lesso ended up on a different balcony, the room inside it was definitely abandoned...

Mavis came sliding down soon after.

It was about 2am. So students were definitely asleep in their dorms...

"I've never had that much fun in my entire career, or my life! Thank you !" Lesso said.

Lesso is not the kind of person to give a compliment, much less say 'thank you' , so when Lesso said that to Mavis, Mavis started crying happy tears!!!

Lesso chuckled and scooped Mavis up bridal style and carried her to Lesso's dorm...

Lesso shut the door and tossed Mavis onto the bed, and kissed her like she had never been kissed.

A/n: the rest of this chapter is up to y'all's imaginations. Lol.

I feel like this would be something that would happen in Harry Potter between two Quidditch players.. like they would fly on their brooms to the top of the roof of the hogwarts castle  and watch the sunset. Like, the spot would only be accessible by broom, so like what is that old hag Mr. Filtch and his cat gonna do? He wouldn't be able to do anything because he can't get up there😉

Honestly if I was a student I would buy Ms . Norris little cat gifts for her  and win her over. And then I would find a stray cat walking through the castle (prof. Mcgonagall) spoil the crap out of it, and then discover it was  Mcgonagall the entire time, and be like "oh well"...

K byeeeee!