19. Good Morning Sleepy Head!!!

The next morning both Mavis and Lesso both slept in. Neither had school today. Lesso woke up first, but just laid in bed, not wanting to leave the warmth... Mavis was still heavily sleeping. Mavis talks in her sleep a lot. Sometimes she sleepwalks. Lesso rolled over and stared at Mavis, she looked so peaceful sleeping.

Mavis still in deep sleep, stretched her arms out in Lesso's direction. She looked like she was feeling for something.. Lesso didn't move, as she didn't want to wake up Mavis. Mavis snuggled in close to Lesso and started playing with her poofy hair. Mavis took in a deep breath and slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning, Mae..."

"Morning..."

"Did you sleep ok?" Lesso asked

"Mhmmmmm" Mavis said stretching and snuggling back into the blankets.

"Winter break is in a couple weeks. Are you excited!! " Lesso asked.

"That means I get to go home and visit dad... but I won't be able to see you.." Mavis had a sad look on her face.

" it's only for a few weeks. Then you're back in this hell hole, stuck with me! " Lesso said.

" as long as this hell hole has a really hot Dean , then I'll come back!" Mavis said.

Lesso chuckled at Mavis's cute comment!

" oh! I have a great idea! What if I only go home for three days, then I fly back, and spend the rest of the break here! I don't want you to be here all alone! It'll be great! No students, no paperwork, no grading, no staff meetings, no Evers! Just you and me, with the entire Evil school to ourselves!" Mavis said. She couldn't contain her excitement!

"That wouldn't be such a bad idea... hmmm talk to your dad about it, and as long as he's ok with it then so am I!!! Lesso said fluffing her hair with her fingers...Lesso's hair becomes flat from sleeping on it.. you could always tell how she slept by looking at her hair : meaning she slept on her side or her back .

"Well . breakfast starts in twenty minutes And I'm starving!" Lesso said as she sat up in bed stretching..

"Me too!"

Both Mavis and Lesso got ready for the day and headed down to the dining hall. They went in separate, so none of the students suspected anything . The staff knew Mavis and Lesso were in a relationship, but the students didn't know, and they wanted to keep it that way....

Mavis caught up with all her friends and they filled Mavis in on all the latest gossip... Mavis could hardly wait for winter break into arrive...

A/n: hey readers!! Hope y'all are having a great day or whatever... my best friend just got a new goat to add to her farm!!!  I need to go see it🥹

K byeeeeee!