How do i say this carefuly, Lesso?

Lesso watched Mavis as she was pacing around her bedroom. Lesso knew exactly what Mavis wanted to talk to her about. How? We will never know...

"I'm not breaking up with you I swear. "
Mavis said not even looking in Lesso's direction...

Lesso went and sat down on the couch, then her finger glow lit the fire place, creating a warm glow that filled the room. Lesso patted the spot next to her ,inviting Mavis in...

"Do you have any family relatives still alive.?"

"No, I was never close with any of my family. I came to the school when I turned twelve. Why do you ask?"

Perfect she won't have to worry about leaving her family ...

"Have you ever thought about being a vampire?"mavis said as she snuggled into Lesso.

"I have ! But it would never happen... it would be near impossible..." Lesso said.

"I was wondering if I could change you into a vampire? With your permission of course! I mean if you don't then I still love you no matter what, but I think you'd make a pretty bad ass vampire." Mavis said. She tends to talk fast when she gets nervous...

" I would love to be your vampire! Would you do the honor of changing me? "

"I would love to Lesso! " Mavis said

"Well what are you waiting for? Bite me!" Lesso said.

"Haha it won't work during the day. It has to be at night. On a full moon...when is the next full moon?" Mavis asked

"I do believe the next full moon is...tonight!" Lesso said.

"Well then my vampire queen! I shall see you tonight!!

"Bye Lesso!!!" Mavis said then She left to get ready for the big night!

Layer that night:

Mavis put on some fancy pajamas. She gave herself a nice dark Smokey eye, and put on extra fang whitening. She made sure to drink a bag of blood so she wouldn't be hungry when she bites Lesso later..

Mavis knocked on Lesso's door. Lesso opened the door and dragged Mavis inside her room!!! They Started making out and soon it became heated.

"Now mavis! Bite me!" Lesso said

"Are you sure?"

"Do it now!

Mavis sank her fangs into Lesso's neck. Lesso gasped and closed her eyes. It felt like the world froze for a second or two .Mavis stopped and had Lesso's blood dripping on her .

Mavis waited for what felt like eternity. But Lesso didn't open her eyes. .

"Shit! please tell me you don't take blood thinners! What if I bit her too deep and she's internally bleeding. Oh shit I'm so dead !"

Suddenly Lesso shot her eyes open, she took a few deep breaths and looked at Mavis...

"Ummm hi?" Mavis said.

Lesso chuckled .

"I'm not on blood thinners you idiots!"Lesso said.

Mavis chuckled.

Lesso's eyes were now a beautiful golden yellows

"So... wanna go for a fly?" Mavis said.

Lesso and Mavis both changed into bat form . They flew all around the school for evil . They eventually landed on top of the roof where they had their first date... the full moon was shining bright in the sky and Mavis and Lady Lesso could not have been happier..

And they lived happily Never After!

The end!!!

Yaaaaay I hoped you liked this story. I might write another lady Lesso story. I'm not sure!!!