15. Let the Trial by Tale Begin!

Both Lesso and Mavis went to their rooms to change . Because their relationship was to be kept secret the Trial was held after curfew, so no students would know about it...

Mavis's outfit:

Lesso's outfit:

Lesso's outfit:

Both Lesso and Mavis stood on opposite sides of the forest

Both Lesso and Mavis stood on opposite sides of the forest. Dovey escorted Mavis into the Blue Forest and The Headmaster escorted Lesso.

Lesso decided to sharpen her silver chrome nails extra sharp , so she could use them for self defense. ... Mavis just trusted her vampire powers, and just decided to wing it...

Mavis entered the forest and it sealed shut behind her... she started walking and suddenly there was a field of pink pansies... they started growling and snapping at Mavis showing off their fangs. Mavis being a vampire snapped and hissed right back at the pansies, which made them back down and let Mavis pass through.

" that's right! I have fangs also! You're lucky I eat meat!" Mavis said. She then ventured deeper into the forest, continuing her search for Lesso...

Back at the other end of the forest ... Lesso decided to put her hair up into a messy bun... the forest was VERY humid at night and Lesso having thick curly hair, was not having it..

She ventured deeper into the blue forest . She wasn't worried at all for Mavis. She knew Mavis was fierce and strong. When Lesso got about to the center of the forest. She climbed a tall tree . And waited for Mavis to find her.

Mavis had come across some evil scarecrows with these long dagger things, they threatened her, but she did her vampire stare and hypnotized them to attack each other....

Mavis finally got to the middle of the Blue Forest. It was quiet .... almost too quiet. Mavis Looked up a tree and saw Lesso.

"Get your ass down here spider monkey!" Mavis yelled in a playful tone!

Lesso jumped down from the tree and the kissed. Transporting them back to the entrance where Dovey and the Headmaster were waiting!!!

"Congratulations to you both! Have fun!" The Headmaster said..

Dovey was so excited!!! Then she said goodnight and went off to bed...

Lesso gave Mavis a smirk and scooped her up bridal style and brought her back to Lesso's dorm...