༄ - 26 (m)

☜︎☀︎︎☦︎︎☽␈♕␈☾☦︎︎☀︎︎☞︎

____________________________

☁️🎀🌷🦋🌷🎀☁️

- 𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-𝕊𝕀𝕏 -

𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 (𝕞)

————————————————

• wooyoung •

"alright guys, class is over- you can go. have a nice day!" i stood up quickly, grabbing my stuff and rushing out of the class. the entire lecture i was distracted, thinking about what san had planned for me. i squirmed in my seat, doing anything to keep my mind off of the brown haired boy. yet here i was, walking as fast as i could across campus back to our dance class, trying to get to the lockers in time.

"don't keep me waiting."

his words repeated in my head. but what would happen if i did keep him waiting, if i walked a little slower than normal, said hi to a few friends, took my time? well i guess i'd find out. i slowed down, smiling to myself at the thought of how annoyed san would be that i ignored his demand, purposely at that.

running my fingers through my hair i walked through campus, stopping to look at the trees i passed, the flowers, and the familiar faces. i looked down at my phone, noticing a new notification pop up from instagram.

————————————————

☠︎︎ 𝕤𝕒(𝕥𝕒)𝕟 ☠︎︎

where are you? (just now)

————————————————

"wooyoung!" a voice called out and i looked up quickly.

"hi changbin!" i waved as he walked over to me, hyunjin wrapped up in his arms.

"hi wooyoungie," the tall pretty boy smiled,

"hi hyunjin, it's nice to see you again." i slipped my phone back in my pocket, ignoring the two other buzzes it sent off.

"where you headed?" changbin asked, the three of us walking in the direction i was headed.

"oh i have to meet- uhm... my friend at the locker room..."

"ooo, a friend? who is it!" hyunjin teased, poking me on my shoulder with a giggle. i rolled my eyes, hating how red my face must've been, "it's just a friend. it's just san." i mumbled, telling the half truth.

yes it was san, and yes he was my friend. i just didn't add the with benefits part...

"san?! as in choi san?!" i rolled my eyes once again, this time at how loud changbin got.