༄ - 34

☜︎☀︎︎☦︎︎☽␈♕␈☾☦︎︎☀︎︎☞︎

____________________________

☁️🎀🌷🦋🌷🎀☁️

- 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ -

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪

————————————————

• wooyoung •

oh my fucking god. that was so embarrassing, i can't believe i actually slipped. specifically in public and in front of san. please and i was all over him too, whining and crying so pathetically. i love taking care of hongjoong and other littles, being a caregiver (even if unofficial) makes me feel much better. it distracts me from the fact that i have trouble slipping. i don't like my little space, i feel so stupid and embarrassed afterwards. which is why i tend to have so much trouble slipping, even if i badly want to- but here we have san fucking all of that up.

what is this man doing to me?

"sannie, let go of me." i groaned but didn't actually make an effort to get the boy off of me. he leaned in closer, placing his head on my shoulder and squeezing at my waist a little. the position wasn't a foreign one, and seemed to be one that san liked a lot- him holding onto me, leaning against my back, arms wrapped around my waist. i didn't mind it either.

"don't wanna," he mumbled, snuggling even closer, and i hoped he couldn't see how red i'd gotten. "you're real soft~" he added on, and i smiled.

we were stood in line waiting to order our food, the movie we chose to watch was starting in a little over 25 minutes.

"mm, i know- i get told a lot." i hummed, letting my hands fall atop of his on my waist as we stepped forward.

"you know, wooyoung..." he started, and i turned my head a bit to see him betterhe stood up a bit, a soft smile grazing his angel-like features. how could one person be so calming to look at- be around? how did his voice stop all the bad thoughts i had? why was he so special?

"hmm?" i titled my head to the side.

"you make me really happy."

what- i stared at him, painfully aware of how hot my face was getting, and at how his eyes kept trained on my lips.

"san...." i trailed off, biting my lip and looking away from him.

oh my gosh.

"yes woo?" his voice was breathless, and we stepped forward again. god fucking dammit my heart is beating so fast. (a/n: "deSIre?")