༄ - 36

☜︎☀︎︎☦︎︎☽␈♕␈☾☦︎︎☀︎︎☞︎

____________________________

☁️🎀🌷🦋🌷🎀☁️

- 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝕊𝕀𝕏 -

𝕨𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 (𝕞)

————————————————

• wooyoung •

"what's with you wanting me to sit on your lap all the goddam time, choi?" i groaned, but nonetheless sat myself atop the said boys lap. san slipped his arms around my waist, pulling me a bit closer with a smirk, "i bet if you'd take the time to think about it you'd come up with a few good reasons."

"fucking nasty, san." i rolled my eyes as my friends chuckled. we all sat in a circle on the floor, mingi, then yunho, then san, the me. except now i was on top of san and my old spot was taken by a few snacks.

"wooyoung, do you have any.... threes?" mingi asked, letting his eyes skim along his cards. yes we were playing go fish. and yes san and i had clear shots of each other's cards, but we were all unbothered by the fact.

"i do not, my dear friend. so go fucking fish." i leaned my head onto sans, letting my hands fall over his, still while holding my cards.

"damn." mingi pouted, grabbing a card or two from the center, i couldn't really focus on that since san started drawing circles along the inside of my thigh. his touch was delicate, and sent such a weird feeling to my chest. he looked towards me, i could feel his breathe fanning my neck, and his lips barley graze against it.

"san, do you have any fives?" yunho asked, completely ignoring how focused san was on me. without responding, or even acknowledging his existence, san tossed him his card.

"sweet."

the game continued on like this, except over time san got more touchy and i got more nervous. i was thankful for the small coffee table in the center of the circle, since it blocked anything below each other's waists, including our cards, and blocked sans hand which had now made its way atop my crotch. i bit my lip, trying not to make any noises as san applied a bit of pressure, but nothing more. with his other hand he kept me still on his lap, and he stared placing butterfly kisses across the crook of my neck.

"s-san, do you have a four?" i mumbled, and he did the same thing he did anytime someone asked him, just shook his head (that or throwing the card) and continued his teasing. i leaned forward to grab a card, at this point i knew i was gonna lose, yunho made me clear of that fact. and in three more rounds of sans teasing yunho did win.