☁︎ - 43 (m)

☜︎☀︎︎☦︎︎☽␈♕␈☾☦︎︎☀︎︎☞︎

____________________________

☁️🎀🌷🦋🌷🎀☁️

- 𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼 -

𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 (𝕞)

————————————————

• wooyoung •

"fuck me nice and hard- that's what you said you'd do, wasn't it?" i teased and bent over sans desk, leaning on the table and shaking my ass back and forth. under my skirt you could see the black laced fabric of my underwear, and i hoped sannie liked it.

i bit my lip, looking back at him from over my shoulders, the look in his eyes instantly making my mind go fuzzy. i wanted him to destroy me, leave me a mess- i wanted to be his good boy so bad.

shortly after getting here we realized that seonghwa wasn't home, and that we'd have the house all to ourselves for a bit. so i obviously took advantage of the situation.

he watched me, one hand holding onto the bags from the mall, and the other the keys for the dorm. his eyes trailed down my body, stopping at my ass which i had displayed for him- hoping he would do something, anything.but he didn't, he just stood watching me- eyes dark and hooded, filled with so much dominance and lust i thought i'd crumble right then and there.

"sannie~" i whimpered, pouting at the said boy.

he walked over to his dresser, throwing his keys onto it and the bags to the floor before facing me again. as he made his way towards me he unbuttoned his white shirt, stopping halfway, just enough to expose his chest and abs, enough to leave me wanting so much more.

"woo baby," he stopped behind me, and i faced forward again, staring at the wall ahead of me, i couldn't look him in the eyes- i knew i'd fall apart so fast if i did.

he pressed up against me, crotch brushing against my ass- the feeling making me bite at my lip. san brought a hand to my head, stroking my hair back and into a ponytail, and he fisted it softly.

i stayed silent, i knew what he wanted to hear, but i didn't want to give it to him- not yet at least.

sure i wanted to be a good boy, but all good boys are bad at first right?

his grip at my hair tightened, and he yanking my head back, so i leaned back against his chest and off of the desk. the movement caused my head to sting a bit, and it immediately shot straight down to my erection.

"look at me when i'm speaking to you." he growled into my ear, spinning me around to face him, and moving me back till i pressed against the desk again.