༄ - 46

☜︎☀︎︎☦︎︎☽␈♕␈☾☦︎︎☀︎︎☞︎

____________________________

☁️🎀🌷🦋🌷🎀☁️

- 𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝕊𝕀𝕏 -

𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝

————————————————

• san •

"baby, be careful okay? don't throw your food." i spoke softly, picking up the blueberry from the edge of the table and putting in a napkin to the side.

wooyoung only giggled and mumbled a small "sowwy" before he picked up his fork and continued eating from the bowl of fruits.

"you like it?" i asked, taking a sip from my coffee with a smile. he nodded eagerly, putting his fork down and leaning over the table to fist at my plate, grabbing onto one of the three cookies before plopping back down in his seat.

"mhm, but i want cookie. sweet cookie!" he took a bite from the sugary food, and pushed away his plate of fruit.

"wha- that was mineeee. wooyoung, you need to ask before you take." i sat back, crossing my arms over my chest while looking at the boy.

he frowned a bit before putting the half eaten cookie down, "sowwy, sannie..."

"it's okay bub, you can have it. just ask next time okay?"

"ohkay! thank chu!!" and he quickly grabbed the cookie, eating it gratefully before taking a sip from his drink. i watched him with a smile, wondering how i was so lucky to be on a date with someone like wooyoung.

"san...?" he mumbled, putting his drink down.

"yes bub?"

"quit looking at me like that," his face started to turn a soft pink, and i realized that he must've been big again.

i'm glad he was able to be little again though.

"like what?" i sat forward, taking a bite from a cookie and smirking.

"like, i don't know..." he mumbled, picking at a piece of fruit.

"woo, don't play with your food."

"sorwy."

he must be in an in between state then, maybe i should ask hwa about it.

"its okay bub. does my staring make you uncomfortable?" he shook his head quickly, leaning back in his seat and fiddling with his fingers,

"no, just- you look like..."

"like i'm looking at the most beautiful thing i've ever seen?"

"san!"