1.Stairs are ops

America's POV :

I woke up early for the UN meeting. Honestly, what kind of psychopath plans a meeting at 5:30 A.M.? As I stumbled out of my room, I managed to trip down the stairs, hitting my head hard. 

Confederate POV: 

I woke up to a loud sound. It was probably my stupid brother tripping down the stairs. This was the 16th time this week he tripped. I floated to the bottom of the stairs to see him lying in a pool of blood. I rolled my eyes and bandaged his head up. I dragged him onto the couch without much effort. 

America POV: 

When I woke up, it was 5 minutes before my meeting started. "Fiddlesticks," I cursed under my breath as I ran out the front door. I quickly hopped into my car and drove to the UN building. I grabbed my things and ran into the building, slightly tripping on the stairs. "You've got to stop doing that," Confederate said. I rolled my eyes and reached the room, only 4 minutes late. I busted the door open and felt all eyes on me.

Russia POV: 

That idiot America was late again. This was the 5th time this week that he was late by 40 minutes. As I semi-listened to the UN, America busted into the room with his head bandaged. Everyone gasped a bit at his appearance as he sat calmly. "Want to explain why you're late, America?" 

America shrugged and said, "I tripped down the stairs." I glanced at his bandages, which were slowly turning a crimson color. The UN sighed and continued with the meeting. I didn't even like the dude that much, and I was still worried.

He soon fell asleep during the meeting, but no one bothered to wake him up. The UN didn't seem to care as he continued. Soon, he was startled awake by his phone ringing. He groggily answered it. "Hello? Woah, DC, slow down...wait, the house?! Did you at least put her out?" He panicked, "Hold on, I will be there soon." He quickly stood up and ran out the door. 

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING, AMERICA?" The UN yelled at him. He didn't answer, and we soon heard his car drive off. The UN sighed and sat down defeated. "Next time he tries to leave a meeting, Russia, you are in charge of tackling him." He said, annoyed. I nodded in agreement, and we continued our meeting.

America POV: 

When I reached home, I sighed in relief when I counted 59 kids outside. Wait, 59? I had 51 when I left. I shook my head and looked for DC. I immediately spotted his red and white flag and went over to him. He looked a bit frazzled as he held a baby who had the flag of Puerto Rico. "Did the territories just form?" I asked. He nodded slowly, "And some government agencies, but they're not babies per se. They are around 6 physically." I nodded and looked for California. "Where's Cali?" I asked him. He pointed quickly to where she was getting bandaged by North Carolina. I walked over to Cali and sat next to her. I pulled her into a side hug, "You okay?" I asked her gently. She nodded and looked down, "Sorry." She mumbled. She started tearing up. "What for?" I asked. "I almost killed everyone with my problems," she said angrily, I sighed and pulled her tighter into my side hug. "It's not your fault; you catch on fire easily. I will get more fire extinguishers, though," I said. California nodded and got up, presumably to find Texas and Florida to annoy.

I sighed and went inside the house. It wasn't that badly burnt, so I had the kids come inside. "We need to renovate the house because of the new kids, so we will do it tomorrow. But we can sleep outside tonight in case the house decides to collapse." I yelled to my kids outside. I heard a series of "okay" and grabbed the necessary stuff for us for the night. The kids were pretty excited to be camping as they started setting up tents. As I tried to find stuff so I could make dinner, I was surprised by a kid who had a NASA flag. He was followed by two kids the same age as him. "NASA?" I said, unsure. He nodded eagerly. "Yep," he said excitedly, "And that's FBI and CIA." I sighed, "How did you guys form?" I asked. He crossed his arms and shrugged, "How did the UN and NATO form? They're not countries." He shot back. I thought about what he said and shrugged, "Guess you're right." I led the three of them outside after I found some cooking materials.

As I started cooking, I was visited by a vaguely familiar figure.