3.Meetings and traumatized kids

America POV:

I decided to get ready for the UN meeting because I knew I couldn't go back to sleep. I step over my kids left and right as I go inside my burnt house. It reminded me of 1814. I grab a Nato shirt and a NASA hoodie and get dressed quickly. I scribble a note for my kids and drive to the meeting. I was early for once. The UN was shocked as he began the meeting soon after. Soon, my phone rang, and I answered it panicked. 

"WHY ARE THEY ALL ON FIRE! COME ON I PUT THEM OUT YESTERDAY!" I yelled in frustration. I quickly ran out of the room before I was tackled by Russia.

"Куда ты идешь?" (Where are you going?" He said. I didn't understand him and struggled to get up. "You Commie Bastard let me go before I make you regret tackling me," I said through gritted teeth. He shakes his head, and a bunch of other countries plus the UN come out. "America, this is the last time you walk out on another meeting." The UN said viciously. Suddenly my phone rang again and China grabbed it. "Answer it and put it on speaker." The UN said coldly. China nodded and put it on speaker. "DAD! WHERE ARE YOU CALI, NEVADA, AND ARIZONA ARE ALL ON FIRE, TEXAS BROUGHT HIS HORSE INTO THE HOUSE AND SHOT ALABAMA, FLORIDA LOCKED HIS ALLIGATOR IN A ROOM WITH OHIO, AND I'M HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!" DC yelled. Everyone was flabbergasted when they heard that, I took the opportunity to push off Russia and race to my car. When I got home, I put out all the states on fire and helped Ohio out of the room. I took the horse out of the house. The house was slightly repaired since the kids started working on it. I crossed my arms and glared at Texas and Florida. "To your rooms now," I said through gritted teeth. They nodded defeatedly and headed to their rooms. I sighed and looked for my phone. Frick frack, I left it at the office building. I quickly raced back there.

Russia POV:

We managed to hack into his phone so we could find out who he was talking to. We found some slightly disturbing things on his phone. America was also cutting himself, and he has committed suicide at least twice. We looked further to see that he had at least 50 kids. "Is this why he's late?" UN mumbled under his breath. Canada was distressed as he figured out this information. Britain and France looked disappointed as we found more pictures. Soon, an enraged America storms into the room. "Give me my phone now." He said coldly. He glared at the UN fiercely, and the UN started to glare back. "No, America, we need to talk," UN said. America rolls his eyes and snatches his phone back, "No, we don't, you guys already know." He said he left swiftly afterward. I felt a mini panic attack bubble up inside me. He also self-harmed, but he may have stopped. He also had kids, I honestly wonder where he got them. I go home after the meeting and throw my coat onto my couch. I go to my fridge, grab two bottles of vodka, and guzzle them down. Not even enough to get me tipsy. I grab the rest of the bottles in the fridge, and on my third bottle, I get that familiar buzz in my head. 

America POV: 

Honestly, I hate those guys currently. How dare they go through my personal belongings. I storm into my bedroom and throw my phone on my bed. I would have punched the wall by now, but I promised Hawaii I wouldn't anymore. I flopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. After a while, my door slowly opened. 

I look up to see Hawaii crying. I held out my arms, and she clambered in them. I kissed her forehead gently. "What's wrong pēpē?"(baby) I asked gently. She sniffled and looked up with wide eyes, "ʻO kekahi moeʻuhane hou."(Another nightmare again), she said softly. I frowned that she only spoke Hawaiian when she was really upset or excited. I cradle my arms like I did when she was a little bit younger. I felt bad for her at 3 she had to deal with this trauma because I couldn't protect her better. I sigh and kiss her forehead again. I honestly need to be a better parent and role model for my kids.