17. Gerpol wedding prep

America's POV

Poland, Ukraine, and Japan took Hawaii and Alaska dress shopping. I was worried for my two youngest states, even though I trusted my friends. Arizona was with me, Canada, and German as we shopped for suits and pre-order the cake. Arizona feet got tired, so I was carrying him. He was getting heavy now. "Ari, don't you like that one?" I asked. He shook his head, and Canada laughed at my struggle, "So glad my provinces aren't personified." He said. I stick my tonge out at him, "You are going to jinx it for yourself." I shot back. Germany and Canada already found suits, as I was trying to find the perfect one. "You are like your son, America can't choose a suit." Germany said playfully, and I rolled my eyes. Thankfully, I and I found a suit. Soon, the group met back together in a park, and I let my kids be heathens. "Hey America, what do you think about Russia?" Japan asked. I was taken a back, "Oh me and him became friends recently, we have a lot in common." I said, all my friends gave me a weird look. "What?" I said, they all quickly said nothing before shifting the conversation. I shrugged off their weirdness and watched my kids. My three kids soon came up to me complaining about their hunger. "We can get hotdogs from that cart." I suggested. They nodded, excited at that idea, and ran to get hotdogs, I sighed and followed in suit. I ordered my kids' hotdogs and got some for my friends. I came back over, and they stopped talking when they saw us come back. "Aunt Japan, I see someone who looks like you in my bad dreams!" Hawaii said excitedly, I turned pale along with Japan. "Hawaii, do you know her name." I asked. She shook her head, and I sighed a breath of relief. My kids finished eating and ran off again. "So she has nightmares about my mom." Japan said, I nodded and looked down. My kids were playing some kind of redention of tag. Honestly, I was happy that my kids got to play together. After mom left him the first time before they got back together, Britain became abusive and wouldn't let me outside. Luckily, Canada didn't have to deal with dad's abuse. He was born right after mom left.

My kids finally got tired of playing and asked to go home. I picked up Alaska and Hawaii, and Arizona kind of clunged to my leg. On the way to my house, we ran into Russia.  He raised an eyebrow at my situation, "Need help Америка?" He asked, I shrugged, and he took Alaska from me. I picked up Arizona in my arms, and we we all walked to my house.

When we got inside my house, some of the kids were lounging around. Florida, Texas, and California were playing uno, and DC was filing paperwork. I set my younger states down on the unoccupied couch and led the countries outside. "You have a farm?!" Canada asked excitedly, I nodded. "When is the next UN meeting?" I asked, Russia shrugged, "Sometime after Germany's wedding?" Russia said, Germany nodded in agreement, "A day after my wedding so me and Poland I can come before our honeymoon." Germany said. "Kind of off topic, but your house and farm is so well kept for 50 plus kids." Poland said, everyone nodded in agreement. I shrugged, "My kids are all semi-good, so it's mostly them." I said, Montana, South, and North Dakota were swimming in our pond while Washington and Idaho tried to plant more potatoes. Oklahoma was just laying on the ground. "My kids may have problems, but I love them." I said.