2. Emotional support Wal-Mart bags

America's POV:

"Hello, Ame." She said calmly. I dropped my cooking utensils and hugged her tightly. I started to cry, "I thought I killed you." She shakes her head, "I was trying to deal with some issues. You didn't kill me, Ame." She said. Hawaii soon walked up to us and tugged on my shirt lightly. "Daddy, who is that?" She asked, her eyes widening with curiosity. I smile softly, "Meet your aunt Native America." I say. Native gave me a strange look as Hawaii got excited and ran off to find, presumably, Alaska. "I didn't know you saw me as family, Ame," Native said softly, "Honestly thought you hated me." I shake my head, "I don't hate you, and if  I can see Confederate as my brother, I can see you as an older sister. You guys are both a part"

 of me." She smiles softly and looks out at my sea of kids. "You have more kids than the last time I saw you,"  Native said. I nodded. "They just appeared randomly, which happened today also." I said. Native nods slowly. I honestly can't remember a time when I wasn't taking care of my kids when DC first appeared. I was physically and mentally 16. I honestly was worried about being a father, but as more of my kids appeared, I was more willing to take them on because I knew I could deep down.  

I sat on the ground and started making a fire with Texas's help and started making hotdogs. Arkansas came to sit beside me and Texas and sighed loudly. "What?" Texas asked her, tilting his head. Arkansas looked down at the ground and said, "I kind of left my emotional support Wal-Mart bag in there." I raise an eyebrow and ask, "Since when did you have an emotional support Wal-Mart bag?" She gives me a look and gets ready to give a speech of some sort, "I have had my Wal-Mart bag since birth. When I appeared, it was by my side supporting me throughout life, especially with the great Arkansan War of 1901." Texas looks confused and asks, "What War?" I shrugged and said, "Umm, lovely story, Arkie, but I'm scared to go into the house because it might collapse." Arkansas sighs, "I will have Florida get my emotional support bag then." She then walked off to find Florida. I sighed and finished up the food. 

Soon, everyone gathered around the campfire and started eating the hotdogs. I started working on the new layout of the house so we could start the renovation. DC would look over my shoulder every once in a while and add some input here and there. DC then stands up and says, "I need to get coffee, haven't had any all day. Want any?" I shake my head as he goes to get coffee.

I soon finished the house renovations, and I decided to sleep on a random chair. I awoke in the middle of the Confederate standing over me. "Dixie, what the heck?" I asked if I was sleepy. Confederate slapped his hand over my mouth. "Shh, I saw that Communist Soviet." He whispered. Then the Soviet Union appeared over me t-posing. "America, I have a request." He said. I squinted my eyes suspiciously. "My son, Russia is suicidal and you're the only person I can ask to help him." He pleaded. "Soviet, I would agree, but 1. I hate your son, and 2. I have so many problems it ain't funny." I say. Soviet sighed, "I will break your sunglasses if you don't." He said. I gasped, offended, "OK, I AGREE!" I shouted. He nodded approvingly and disappeared.