9. Arizona snitches on the UN

America's POV:

I knew the UN was plotting something when Ari busted into my office talking about drugs. I picked up Arizona and closed the door to my office. Arizona was nearly asleep as I carried him to his room. I tucked him into his bed and kissed his forehead gently. I went into all my kids' rooms, making sure they were asleep. I lay in my bed on my side. I couldn't sleep. Something didn't feel right. I closed my eyes to try to sleep when my door creaked open. I thought it was Hawaii, but I heard the voices of Britain, UN, and China. "Is he asleep?" UN asked quietly. I closed my eyes again and acted like I was sleeping. "Yeah, he is." China confirmed. I felt someone behind me, and they lifted my shirt up gently. UN and Britain gasped in surprise either at the scars or the fact my wing was cut off. "What the bloody hell happened to his wing?" Britain said, shocked. I shivered slightly as someone ran their hand over the stub and then my scars. "Did someone try to kill him?" China asked. After a few minutes of shock, they exited the room. I sighed and stretched out my lone wing. Only my kids, Confederate, Native, mom, and Canada knew before this. I started to tear up, thinking about how I got each of my scars.