6. Russia loves Fried chicken

Russia's POV:

After the UN meeting, I waited for America to come out of the building. I was about to leave he tripped down the stairs onto me. I groaned in pain, "идиот." (Idiot) I muttered under my breath. He fixed his dumb sunglasses, and he handed me a thick book. He then quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car. I protested, but he didn't listen. I sighed and got into the passenger seat. He started driving semi fast until we reached the woods. 'This is it,' I thought, 'I'm going to die here.' He got out of the car and I followed after him and we walked until we reached a big white house. He unlocked the door and was tackled by 15 kids. I stood there awkwardly as he struggled to get up. "Kids, please get off me." He pleaded. The kids clambered off him, and I walked past him as he got up.

America's house was nice and pretty clean for a person with 50 plus kids. I sat on the couch, and he stood there awkwardly. "Do you want coffee or something?" He asked. I shaked my head and he sat next to me. He gently took the photo album from me and opened it. The first picture was of him and my father. My father actually looked happy. "This can't be real picture." I said in disbelief. America grimaced, "We were friends until after World War 2. Then we had a falling out," He said and sighed, "You can look through it, I need to start dinner." He shuffled out the room awkwardly. The kids looked at me curiously. A girl who looked about 9 came up to me. She had burn scars and ash covering her body. "Hi, I'm California. You must be Russia." She said excitedly. I nodded slightly. A boy who looked slightly older than Californa said, "You're the first country we've met! Oh, I'm Texas."

His kids all kept asking me questions, I mean, I guess they were kind of entertaining. America came out of the kitchen and sighed, "Kids, I hope you aren't harassing Russia." He said. They all shook their heads. "We were just getting to know him, Dad." A kid whose name I found out was Florida. I smiled slightly and smiled at their antics. Suddenly, a guy who looked 19 came downstairs. "Dad, Guam needs a bottle." He said. America sighed again, "I will send someone up there with one." America said. He quickly made a bottle and gave it to a girl who suspiciously looked like me. She scampered off upstairs. I gave America a look, and he shrugged.

I pulled him aside and asked, "Are your kids adopted?" He thinks for a moment, "Only the Territories are adopted, but if it's because of Hawaii, they are supposed to kind of look like their people." He said. "Nyet, it's about the one girl you sent with the bottle. She looks like me, kind of." I said. It takes him a moment to process, "Alaska? Yeah, that's a long story, but biologically, she is my daughter." He said. I nodded suspiciously. He went back into the kitchen to finish the food he was making. A few of the kids gathered around me again. "Are you daddy's boyfriend?" Asked Hawaii. I blushed and shaked my head, "Nyet." I said. Hawaii looked disappointed as I revealed that information. "Don't mind her she wants dad to have a partner. Oh, I'm Ohio, by the way." Said a kid that looked 15. Hawaii tilted her head, "Why don't you ask Daddy out? He says you're hot." She said. Texas rolled his eyes, "You can't reveal that to people." He said, scolding Hawaii. Hawaii rolled her eyes, "Daddy is lonely. All he does is work and take care of us." She said. I tuned out their argument, America thought I was hot? America soon finished dinner, "Would you like to join us, Russia." I decided to eat with them, and I sat next to America. "FRIED CHICKEN!" yelled a 15 year old boy. America chuckled, "Calm down, Kentucky." Soon, the kids filed into the dining room and sat down. The kid who asked for a bottle soon came into the room holding a baby. "DC, do you need me to take over?" America asked. DC shook his head and sat down. We ate fried chicken, greens, Mac and cheese, and what America called cornbread."Why doesn't it have corn in it?" I asked, confused. "It does it was just turned into corn meal." America explained, I nodded and ate my meal slowly. I wasn't going to admit it, but it was amazing.

After a while, we finished, and the Southern states offered to do the dishes. I stood awkwardly as America took the baby from DC. "This is Puerto Rico." He said, cradling the baby. I nodded. He kind of looked like America with his flag design. America looked around quickly. "They better be in bed. They are lucky I allowed them up this late." He muttered. "Thank you for hosting me Америка, but I better" head "home" I said. He nodded and walked me to the door. He waved, and I walked away feeling content.