Chapter 13

Y/n's POV

After we were at Velvette's, Vox and I went up to Vox's sex dungeon, which I was always a little disgusted by. The door was held open for us by two women and before we finally entered the room, Vox looked at me and took a deep breath. I smiled a little and walked forward, whereupon the door closed behind us. I could barely look before a glass of gin was thrown at me. I was angry and looked at Valentino, who was surrounded by his red smoke. "Fuckin' finally!!!" he roared and the smoke cleared a bit. He threw another gin glass on the floor and called his employee. "Kitty, another drink!" he growled angrily. I raised an annoyed eyebrow and Vox didn't look at Val very pleased either. Kitty brought Val another drink and he stood up while taking the glass from her. "Can you believe what that piece of shit did?? The ungrateful whore!!" In the end he freaked out again and threw the glass between Vox and me. Vox took an unimpressed step to the side while I ducked slightly. The throw was aimed at me. I thought to myself, growling slightly. "Which Whore are we talking about this time?" Vox asked which caused Valentino to freak out again. "Fucking Angel Dust!!" he growled but wasn't finished yet. "Who the hell else would I be talking about?" he hissed, leaning down to Vox who raised a finger to give him an answer but I pushed it down again to avoid further bitching. I grinned at Vox shaking his head, which he understood with a grin and just let Val continue talking. "That fucking slut walked out on me. Me! I fucked him." Val complained as he walked through the apartment and then stood in front of the huge window. "Without me, he's just a bag of meat with some mildly entertaining holes." I rolled my eyes and picked up the pieces left by Val and ran out of the room to give Vox and his colleague some space. I threw the shards into a trash can and was about to go back upstairs when Velvette pulled me with her. "Y/n, I need you for a moment." She said slightly annoyed and put me in front of three models each wearing different clothes. "What should the theme of my show be this year? These idiots have no sense of taste, so now I'm hoping for you." She grinned teasingly and then pointed at the girls. They all looked at me nervously, as if their lives depended on me. I waited for some time and thought about something. One was bright red and would certainly go well with the headlights. However, it could be too bright and bright, which would be tiring. The one in the middle wore a darker red a little boring but with all the lights during the show it would look very good. The last outfit had a puffed skirt which was way too blatant and I personally didn't like it much. I grabbed my chin and was about to respond when I got a notification on my watch. I looked at it and opened my eyes in shock and confusion. "What the hell.." I mumbled and quickly chose the middle, which pleased Velvette and I started running. I ran towards the news studio and took the elevator down. When I got downstairs I heard Vox announce his news, but I hadn't brought him a script yet. I quickly ran to Tom who was also looking down from the edge in confusion. "Hey, what's Vox doing? Its to early for News!?" I said indignantly and Tom just shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea, he started the transmission on its own." He murmured looking at me. "Top of the hour and we're discussing a certain has-been who has been spotted cavorting around town after a seven year absence. Did anyone miss him? Did anyone notice? More on tonight's program." he announced his evening show and changed the location to his evening show. There he recorded it in record time so that he could play a recording of it. Only today's guest was himself. I looked at my boss with amusement until someone suddenly hacked into the news and mocked Vox. I went downstairs near Vox and his filming set. "Is Vox as strong as he purports or is it based on his support? He'd be powerless without the other Vees." I suppressed my laughter by turning away from Vox, who was already really angry. But the voice of the one who argued against Vox was familiar to me and I just couldn't understand it properly. "You old timey prick! I'll show you suffering!!!" growled Vox slamming the table and starting to flicker. "Vox, please calm down.." I mumbled, moving closer to him. I wanted to put my hand on his shoulder, but he was surrounded by many small lightning bolts that kept pinching me. "I'll destroy yoo-o-u-u you little." Then there was a short circuit, whereupon my hair flew around in the air charged. Vox sat down on the chair exhausted and looked at the screen. Now I knew who Vox was discussing with and I opened my eyes in shock. "Alastor.." I mumbled, which made Vox look up at me, perplexed. "You know him.?" he asked tensely and still a little flickering. "Let's begin.." it suddenly came, drawing our attention to the screen. "I'm gonna make you wish that I'd stayed gone.." Alastor became more and more horrible and disturbing. He got big antlers and his grin got bigger and bigger. A chill ran down my spine and I was glued to the screen. "When I'm done.. Your status quo will know its race is run. Oh this will be fun!" after that he laughed creepily and the screen went off. Vox immediately turned to me. He didn't look happy and made me take a few steps back as he walked towards me. "You know him?" He repeated his question again and I started nervously playing with my fingers. "Yes..?? Is that a problem." "From where." he asked irritably and I wanted to answer quickly when it caught my ear. "FROM WHERE!" I jumped slightly which made him realize and he tried to relax a bit. "Get the fuck out of here, all of you!!" He then ordered to the other employees and everyone disappeared from the news studio. "So Y/n. How do you know Alastor?" he asked again, more calmly. "Well I met him for the first time when I was cleaning your coat or something.." I replied a little unclearly, it was a while ago. "Did you guys make a deal?" he asked further, leaning against the table. "No. You're the only one I have a deal with." I said and towards the end, grinning a bit, but I lost my grin when I saw how seriously Vox was looking at me. "It's better for you too." he said coldly and walked past me. "From now on you will not leave the building. You will stay by my side or by Valentino's side understood?" he asked emphatically. I blinked in confusion and wanted to argue. "But why! I didn't know that-" Vox stopped me from finishing by pulling me towards him by my contract chain. "Because you, my love, are my toy and I can order you to do anything I want." He grinned falsely and pushed me away from him again, causing me to stumble. I looked at him in shock. "and call me sir again."