The Bandanna Thief

Koby awkwardly sat in his seat, still flushed in the face from being carried like a princess into the kitchen where Sanji, Nami and Usopp had already gathered. They'd given them a quick glance, then went back to what they were doing, which relieved Koby.
"Hey, Koby. Do you like bread?" Sanji asked him randomly.
"Oh, of course! Who doesn't?" Koby replied, curious of why he asked. Seriously, he had never met anybody who disliked bread.
"Ah, just checking. Some people don't, I guess." Sanji shrugged and got back to making sandwiches.
Luffy was pointing out random places on a map and telling Koby about his adventures.
"Wait. No way. You actually met millennial dragons?? And a Sky island?! A-and- And you all sailed with Princess Nefertari Vivi of Alabasta?!" Koby felt like his brain would explode. "AND PRINCESS SHIRAHOSHI?!??" He nearly yelled.
"Yeah! Why so suprised?" Luffy beamed at him. His smile was still breathtaking to a painful extent, but at least he wasn't bare-chested anymore. After a fair amount of begging, Luffy finally changed. So now he was wearing a tight blue-and-white shirt and a pair of faded denim shorts, along with some sunglasses. Robin had picked out the outfit, he'd said.
All of a sudden, Luffy snapped Koby out of his thoughts with a poke to his cheek.
"Y-yes, Luffy-san?" Koby said, startled.
"You got a weird look on your face. A nerdy one."
"Oh." Koby smiled.
Luffy reached over and pulled Koby's bandanna off, nearly dropping his glasses.
"Wh- my bandanna!"
"Why do you always wear this?" Luffy said curiously, and peered at Koby's forehead from behind. Koby's breath hitched as he felt Luffy lean in to touch the scar on the Marine's face.
"Whoah! You have a scar now, too!" Luffy smiled with all his teeth, and immediately melted Koby's will to even ask for his bandanna and glasses back.
"Um..". ..... Wow, Koby. Such a way with words. He'll be real intrigued by you, Koby said bitterly to himself.
His train of thought was interrupted by Black-Leg Sanji walking over, precariously balancing multiple large platters with delicious-looking sandwiches.
Koby reached up and helped the poor overworked cook place them on the table, earning a grin from the curly-browed man.
Sanji and Koby made Luffy wait to eat until the rest of the straw hats showed up.
"But i'm starving!" Luffy pouted, and waved his hand, which was still holding Kobys bandanna.
Oh, Luffy. Don't make that face. I can't even breathe right when you do that, Luffy-san. Koby had to look away, his face flushing for probably the twentieth time in half an hour.
"You can wait! And plus, Koby told me he fed you fruit last night, too!" Sanji shouted, and stuck his boot in Luffy's face.
"KHgnG!! HMBGRRY!" Luffy yelled, or.. well, yelled as well as he could with his face LITERALLY dented and his face stuck. He waved his hands and aggressively shook Koby.
"OH- Luffy-san! I'll help you, don't worry!" Koby yelped, unsure of how to. So after a second, he gently turned Luffy toward him, and tried carefully squeezing both sides of his face. It worked, and his facial features were visible again. Koby sighed in relief, and closed his eyes for a moment in relief. He wasn't used to popping peoples faces back out.
"Um, Koby?" Nami spoke up. "You're still holding onto Luffy."
Snapping his eyes open, he realized he really DID still have both hands on each side of Luffy's cheeks, who was grinning at him like the most pure, innocent being on the entire face of this planet. Koby thought that the amount of sheer embarrassment and willpower it took to tear his hands away from Luffys face was concerning to the Marine.
"I- of course. I-I was just making sure L-Luffy-san's face didn't get stuck again." Koby muttered, and buried his face in his arms after an uncomfortable moment. Looking up again, Nami and Usopp were.. painting eachothers nails (?) while whispering to eachother and giggling like school girls. (Not a ship-)

(By LilBanBoozie on Devian Art

(By LilBanBoozie on Devian Art.)
———————-———————-———————-——
"Um.. Luffy-san?" Koby began.
"Yeah?"
"Uh.. when the others come in, is it okay if I put on my bandanna again I promise you can have it later, if you want it-" Koby felt so guilty for asking it back since Luffy had been fidgeting with it and seemed to enjoy it, but he felt a little safer and more comfortable when he was wearing it.
"Sure!" Luffy hopped from the seat, and Koby watched in confusion as he walked behind the pinkette, so he couldn't see what he was doing.
"What are y-" Koby's voice died in his throat and his eyes went wide as he felt Luffy lean against his back and his hands wrapped around Koby's forehead.
"How do you tie this-" Luffy grumbled under his breath as he wrapped the bandanna around the Marine's head carefully.
Koby thought he may die of a heart attack when Usopp, Nami and Sanji looked over with amused expressions at poor, stiff, tense Koby while Luffy was leaning against his shoulders, ranting about something about how Nami got mad at him for not showering for a week and how it wasn't his fault since he had a Devil Fruit.
"Sanji! Can we eat yet?!" Luffy finally backed away and started to pester Sanji.
Oh, I can breathe again. Thats nice.
"FINE, since Robin-CHWAAAN is here now!" The chef gestured to a chair with a cushion, books and a glass of of most likely expensive wine on the table.
Sanji stuck his leg out to trip Zoro as he walked by, and Zoro nearly fell on his face. Soon enough the two were yelling and screaming at eachother, a whirlwind of kicks and slashes.
"BOYS! STOP FIGHTING NOW OR I'LL CHARGE YOU BOTH FIVE MILLION BELI!" Nami stood up, slamming her palm on the table.
They stopped fighting.

———————-———————-———————-—
Thanks for reading this crakhead fanfic