King For A Day

Ty to Ineedtherapy16   for following me+ voting for Splendor Island and ty to rinkutalol for voting aswell :D im so happy people like this crackhead fanfic <3
—————————————————————————
Around 3, Koby finally dragged Luffy away from the restaurants to make it to the cliff.
The marine sighed with resignation as Luffy told him to hang on tight, but he did wrap his arms around Luffy as best as he could as he slingshotted them around. Atleast he kept himself from screaming this time, and he didn't hurl anymore, so that was looking up for him.
They made it back to the ship last, seeing as the crew was already there on the deck when they crashed into the beach.
Koby groaned and decided to lay in the sand for a little bit.
"Luffy, did you kill Koby?!" He heard Choppers horrified exclamation, then hooves pattering on the sand as Choppers ran up to him.
"I'm okay." Koby waved him off as he sat up, shaking sand from his hair.
"Sorry, Koby! At least you didn't puke this time!" The pirate leaned down and pulled Koby to his feet, handing him his glasses (which were thankfully not broken).
"It's okay, Luffy-san. Thank you."
"Okay, now that everyone made it here alive, get dressed! Koby, Luffy, your clothes are up here." Nami called down, and Koby realized the crew were all in dazzling outfits, tuxedos in different colours with masks hanging off the side of their faces.
Luffy and Koby both hurried up onto the deck and grabbed their clothes.
Koby entered the bathroom under the staircase and changed into the outfit Nami had chosen for him.
It was a white tuxedo, with a golden hem and matching golden buttons. (ex; photo below. artist unknown, pls tell me if u know!)

 artist unknown, pls tell me if u know!)

Creds to @/16mm_09 on twitter. I got them from  rinkutalol So TY!!
————————————-————————————-
Koby marveled at how well it fit and looked in the mirror. He carefully fixed his hair so it was less spiky and didn't have any leaves in it, then put a matching white bandanna on with gold outlined flowers. The marine self-consciously stepped outside, nervously adjusting the collar of his shirt.
"Well, i'll be damned. You look real different without a Navy outfit, Koby." Zoro leaned back, absolutely stunning in a dark green and black suit completed with an emerald-studded masquerade mask.

" Zoro leaned back, absolutely stunning in a dark green and black suit completed with an emerald-studded masquerade mask

————————————-————————————-
"At least we don't have to worry about being chased by bounty hunters wearing these." Nami stepped in, wearing an orange dress with a dazzling mask to match. (ex below)

————————————————————————-"You look great, Koby! Heres a mask

"You look great, Koby! Heres a mask." She tossed it through the air, and Koby hurried to catch it. Slipping it over his head, he pulled it to the side of his head. Golden chains and a string of fake pearls dangled from each side, and Koby ran his fingers over the surface. "Thank you, Nami-san."
"Oh, Luffy's finally done." She said, her eyes darting toward the captain.
Luffy was.. well, breath-taking. Koby was left staring as Luffy, who was wearing a simple black 3-piece tuxedo with a crimson and gold swirl pattern on the tail of his jacket, swept across the room to lean on Koby's shoulder with one arm and flex his other.
"This is kinda stiff." He frowned, watching the fabric bunch around the crook for his elbow.
"Y-you look great, Luffy-san." Koby said quietly, staring at him with wide eyes.
"Aw, shucks! Thanks, Koby!" Luffy grinned and pulled Koby's mask down onto his nose. "You look awesome too!"
"Oh.." Koby reached up and touched the same spot Luffy had grabbed his mask, then decided he  would never, ever get rid of the mask as Luffy got his own black mask embedded with swirling lace and rubies at the center of each swirl.
————————————————————

Koby was slightly memorized by Luffy as he watched the captain unbutton his coat, then started to unbutton his shirt.
"Uh- L-Luffy-san? What are you doing? Its almost time to leave." Koby said nervously, wringing his hands. Everybody had already left, exploring beforehand.
"Hm? Oh, I need to take this off. Theres a tag on the inside of my shirt and it's SUPER itchy."
"Luffy-san. We'll be late, so we should hurry, okay?"
"Yeah! I'll be speedy." Luffy tore the tag off his shirt, then hurried to place it back on as Koby packed a small beige bag that Nami had called a "man-purse" and teased him about.
Luffy grabbed Koby's hand, catching him by surprise as they hopped off the ship together.