VERY IMPORTANT PLS READD

so, hey.

umm. my dumb self got grounded, so the only time I can update  at the current time is at school, so don't expect frequent updates. [weeps]

I really did NOT expect for this to get 300+ views and to reach #2 in Koby. thank you all who reads this dumb fic, and I really enjoy writing it.  

in the meanwhile, please, please, oh  please don't be shy and leave comments. 

I live off comments. ( I'm very un-motivated without them) i'd love to hear fanfic recommendations to read in the meantime, and also, check out  my Tumblr; OnepieceFanatic. I post the occasional blog on there and may post some ideas for the fic. 

ALSO, IM GETTING SOMEONE TO BETA-READ FOR ME!!! THEY"RE A SUPER COOL PERSON AND THEY"RE GONNA HELP ME So HOORAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Im super involved with lots of fics, but my current one is

z o m b I e on Archives Of Our Own. It's a pretty good fic and I luv it!!!  I'm unsure of when my next update will be, because it could be for a month or nearly a year (its prolly not) and I hope you  don't forget about it! because im lazy, I'm gonna abbreviate the name when I use it in here to TPATP. [tap-tuhp?] but anyway, hope u don't forget this!!!!! i'll try to write whenever I have time at at school, though. im so grateful 4 all of you who reads this!