Chapter 3.

Ryan Kingston

Ryan Kingston

Wednesday may 15th, 2023
A few days before graduation.

"You're delusional! Why would you tell that girl y'all getting married." I said looking at Mazi like he was dumb.

He is actually sick it's no way y'all been talking for three days you already tryna marry that girl.

(A/N mazi is their other friend but he didn't go bowling or to the party.)

"This nigga be scaring the hoes away!" Eli said laughing.

"No literally a girl can say hey to him and he'll ask her to be his girlfriend." Drew said making Mazi mug him.

"Alright now nigga. You pushing it." Mazi said.

"No nigga YOU pushing it! Literally" Drew said making us laugh.

"Alright not too much on lil bro." I said still laughing.

"Exactly, And ain't shit funny." Mazi said.

"Man i'm so ready for graduation. I got my cap n gown laid out on the bed." Paris said.

Janiyah and Sanai nodded agreeing.

"Speaking of graduation. Y'all wanna come on my birthday/graduation trip? It's a cruise and we gone be there for a week." I asked Eli, Mazi and Aries since everybody else was already coming.

"Shit yeah, I'm already knowing it's bout to be some bad shit." Mazi said "Send me the info so i can buy my ticket.

Eli and Aries said yeah too so I went into me and my mother's messages to get the information and sent it to the group chat.

"NOOOOO!" Eli yelled falling to his knees. Everybody looked at him confused.

"Get yo dumbass up off that floor." i said shaking my head. Nigga just pissed me off always doing shit.

"What you got going on gang?" Jude asked concerned.

"Ain't shit wrong with that nigga." Drew said looking back at his phone.

"Keyshia done went back to hunxho. Why my lil shit keep letting this nigga play in her face." Eli said being all dramatic.

"Man FUCK keyshia cole. And fuck gloss too" Janiyah said laughing at him.

Everybody just shook they head looking at his dumbass laid out on the floor.

I looked over and seen paris mugging him.