Chapter 27.

#gotmysparkback hope y'all like this chapter
vote!!!!! and comment please.

#gotmysparkback hope y'all like this chapter vote!!!!! and comment please

RYAN KINGSTON TALLAHASSEE, FLTUESDAY AFTERNOON

RYAN KINGSTON
TALLAHASSEE, FL
TUESDAY AFTERNOON

Ryan stepped into the sleek lobby of the tech company, her eyes wide with excitement. Her classmates filed in behind her, chattering excitedly. "This is niceee," Tasha muttered from beside her, glancing around at the decor and the giant touchscreen display that adorned one wall.

"Alright, class," Mrs. Lindsey, their professor, called out, to get their attention. "Aerospace tech is counting on us to create a workspace that boosts productivity and creativity. So let's do just that."

Ryan exchanged a glance with tasha, who she considered an associate, who rolled her eyes. "She just like to hear herself talk." Tasha whispered.

Ryan chuckled, in her head she was a bit nervous due to the amount of stress she had been feeling. This project was a big deal, and she needed to be all in.

As they made their way to the conference room, Ryan looked around in awe. It looked like she had walked into a futuristic filming set, that she'd seen on TV.

Mrs. Lindsey cleared her throat, gathering the class's attention. "Okay, everyone. You all should have been started brainstorming and creating a vision. Just think about what would make you feel comfortable and productive."

Ryan glanced at her notes, feeling a bit overwhelmed. "What if we had a mix of open spaces and private cubicles? That way, people can choose where they work best," she suggested.

"That's a great idea, Ryan," Mrs. Lindsey said, nodding. "And maybe we can add some greenery to make the space feel more alive."

Tasha interjected, "How about a snack bar with healthy options or unhealthy. I know I love to eat." She chuckled.

Ryan snickered at the small comment and quickly composed herself. Sitting up straight and grabbing her laptop out of her bag.

"Alright, let's split into groups and start sketching out our ideas," The professor instructed. Ryan decided to pair herself with the people she sat next to, Tasha and Brandon.