Chapter 14.

Ryan kingston

Ryan kingston

Next day

"Fuck!" I hissed lowly throwing my head back. My chest heaving up and down as I breathed out slowly, shaking my hand.

I touched the pan with my bare hand trying to check on the cookies. Me and Roman were currently baking cookies, since we were having sibling bonding time.

We decided to bake cookies before we watched a movie.

Roman walked into the kitchen, smelling the cookies I assume. His fat nose ass can smell food from a mile away. "What happened to you?" He furrowed his eyebrows deeply looking at me, seeing me shaking my hand and jumping.

I walked over to the sink to run my hand under cold water. "I touched the pan, trying to check on the cookies." I spoke feeling the burning sensation fading away slowly.

"Dummy, That's why you need to wear the oven mittens. We got em for a reason." He scolded shaking his head at me.

I rolled my eyes turning the water off. " Shut up, I did. I had to use my other hand to touch the cookies." I said mugging the oven.

He burst out into a fit of laughter, looking at my facial expression. "The oven ain't do shit to you. But the twins, Nazir and Janiyah coming over." He informed still laughing at me. "You so slow, da bet not say shit bout me no more. His daughter can't even check on no cookies."

"You still the slow one so shut up. And just for that i'm bout to have daddy talk shit about you. What time they said they was coming?" I asked referring to our cousins.

He snapped his fingers trying to think of what time, before shrugging his shoulders. "I ain't gone lie, I don't remember but it should be soon." He said opening the refrigerator.

I nodded once grabbing both oven mittens this time. Opening the oven I took out the pan of cookies, setting them on the stove to cool.

"And right here we have the kitchen. Brand new appliances, marble top counter. Stainless steal fridge with a screen attached also, that shows the contents of your fridge." Janiyah walked in acting like she was giving a tour of the house.

"Get out my fucking kitchen." Roman said drinking lemonade straight from the bottle. That's not even just for him, nasty mouth ass. He can just have it at this point.

I turned my lip up looking at him in pure disgust. "Just get a cup, We got clean dishes AND plastic cups. You better buy a new one too."